I keep thinking...

That Jimmy Smith is Brian Stann lol I’m feeling way too good off these shrooms 

I watched a UFC on shrooms about ten years ago. It was too much. The crowd screaming for blood and violence. Had to turn it off. 

Thai Dye -

I watched a UFC on shrooms about ten years ago. It was too much. The crowd screaming for blood and violence. Had to turn it off. 

Haha that’s exactly how I’d imagine I’d feel. Sometimes I think of this sport that way when I’m sober but it doesn’t push me to turn it off. I don’t know how I’d feel about shrooms and mma but it sounds hilarious 

Earlier when I was “peaking” I had on some good reggae music and was just chilling, vibing.

Now I’m on the comedown so I can somewhat deal with reality lol 

You should probably stop thinking.

Benntheredunthat - You should probably stop thinking.

Haha there’s always that one asshole 

I bet Buffer's suit is looking real nice. Enjoy brotha! 

Bay Area -
Thai Dye -

Haha that’s exactly how I’d imagine I’d feel. Sometimes I think of this sport that way when I’m sober but it doesn’t push me to turn it off. I don’t know how I’d feel about shrooms and mma but it sounds hilarious 

I remember having a little bit of a meltdown just thinking about the state of mankind and how so many want to watch others suffer and feel pain and bleed and die. Too much in that state of mind. Some friends had to calm me down and eventually we turned it back on. It happened to be a jon Fitch fight and I thought this isn't so bad. I could tell he just wanted to win with top control and not brutalize his opponent. Jon Fitch is a shroom friendly fighter imo. 

Thai Dye -
Bay Area -
Thai Dye -

I remember having a little bit of a meltdown just thinking about the state of mankind and how so many want to watch others suffer and feel pain and bleed and die. Too much in that state of mind. Some friends had to calm me down and eventually we turned it back on. It happened to be a jon Fitch fight and I thought this isn't so bad. I could tell he just wanted to win with top control and not brutalize his opponent. Jon Fitch is a shroom friendly fighter imo. 

Dude I know exactly what you mean.