I kinda wanna move to Hawaii

CaptainPlanet - Where are you moving from and how old are you? Phone Post 3.0
Louisville, KY

Just turned 24 on Saturday Phone Post 3.0

Ninja_Chef - 
Matt Phillips - I moved here, no problems at all.

Im about as haole as they come. :) Phone Post
How'd you get in with the peeps. How do you afford it ? Phone Post 3.0

I went to high school out here, but that was 16 years ago. I moved back here 2 years ago with my wife and three kids.

I have a great job and my wife works as well. We live and work in Waikiki.

When we moved out here, we saved up roughly $7k and just moved. 

If you decide to move, let me know. I'll see who I know in the restaurant biz here and try to hook you up.

My cousin lived there for two years and hated it. She said it was way too expensive, and after the first 3 or 4 months, the island became way too small.

Matt Phillips -
Ninja_Chef - 
Matt Phillips - I moved here, no problems at all.

Im about as haole as they come. :) Phone Post
How'd you get in with the peeps. How do you afford it ? Phone Post 3.0

I went to high school out here, but that was 16 years ago. I moved back here 2 years ago with my wife and three kids.

I have a great job and my wife works as well. We live and work in Waikiki.

When we moved out here, we saved up roughly $7k and just moved. 

If you decide to move, let me know. I'll see who I know in the restaurant biz here and try to hook you up.

This won't be for a while...but if I ever get the gumption, I will mos def hit you up

Thanks for the support Phone Post 3.0

So, you're a 24-year-old chef, you live in Kentucky and you look kind of Asian-ish?

WHY THE FUCK AREN"T YOU THERE ALREADY? GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy life.

boxing wiz - My cousin lived there for two years and hated it. She said it was way too expensive, and after the first 3 or 4 months, the island became way too small.
This is why I asked how old you are and where you live. On the one hand, you're only 24, so you might go crazy after a while because Hawaii is slow and small. On the other hand, you live in Kentucky, so your life already sucks. Tough call. Phone Post 3.0

stay off da ice brudda

Bobby Lupo - So, you're a 24-year-old chef, you live in Kentucky and you look kind of Asian-ish?

WHY THE FUCK AREN"T YOU THERE ALREADY? GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy life.
I like you bobby you get my VTFU for the day Phone Post 3.0

CaptainPlanet -
boxing wiz - My cousin lived there for two years and hated it. She said it was way too expensive, and after the first 3 or 4 months, the island became way too small.
This is why I asked how old you are and where you live. On the one hand, you're only 24, so you might go crazy after a while because Hawaii is slow and small. On the other hand, you live in Kentucky, so your life already sucks. Tough call. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. But I transfer almost every 2 years because of my job. Trust, Louisville does suck sometimes, but it's cool so far.

You really think I'd get sick of the island too fast ? Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu -

stay off da ice brudda

We lost my cus to that shit over there...ice aint nothin to fuck with Phone Post 3.0

Lived in both Hawaii and Cali. If I were moving to Hawaii I would save up $8K to $10K, move and grab any job available as I looked for a good one in whatever industry I worked in.

Oahu is the island to move to IMO. If you have a specialty career the outer islands might be for you. Phone Post 3.0

Sub, for info. My parents "snowbird" (move from up north to warmer areas: FL) in the winters. They are considering buying property in Maui for this reason. Nothing crazy expensive, just something they can use when they need to and rent out in the summers and rest of year when not needed.

simpleman17 - Sub, for info. My parents "snowbird" (move from up north to warmer areas: FL) in the winters. They are considering buying property in Maui for this reason. Nothing crazy expensive, just something they can use when they need to and rent out in the summers and rest of year when not needed.
Can I sleep on your parents couch ? Phone Post 3.0