I kissed a boy and I liked it...

So I guess around the age of 18 I started what would be my long journey of questioning my sexuality.

I was really cute and had long curly hair ala Robert Plant and a swimmers body. A LOT of guys hit on me (a lot of girls too) so naturally it was only a matter of time until my curiosity got the better of me.

One weekend night I was at bar called Feathers. It was a semi-local gay disco where guys and girls all hung together and danced. It was really not unusual for straight people to be there so I would go occasionally. I had experimented a little with guys, but I was way more into girls and there were tons there every weekend.

Anyway this one night I'm not sure if I'd had more than my usual number or Kamikazes (yeah I know, but the drinking age was 18 back then) but when this good looking guy asked me to go outside to his car w him I didn't hesitate. Back then going out to your car was slang for drugs/sex normally in that order.

We got into his really nice car and he proceeds to ask me if I know who he is. I replied, "no" and he tells me that he's a featured actor on a daytime soap a opera that films in NYC. I knew name of the show, which was called The Edge of Night and he played a character named Jeff Brown.

We did a few of lines of whatever he had and then he asked me if it was ok if he kissed me. He was very polite about it. I thought for a moment and then I figured, what the hell? I've never kissed a guy...I'm pretty hammered and just did some who knows what...and he's like, kind of famous right?

So I said sure...and he planted one on me. We made out for a few minutes. I'm not sure if we did any more than that. I don't think we did. But the kissing made an impression.

Since then I've only ever kissed a few other guys and never for an extended moment like that. Maybe it was because it was the first time, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Anyway I thought you faggots would appreciate my story ;)

I Enjoy getting banged in the ass like any other dude but kissing and eye contact is just gay af.

No, I didn't read your post. 

1 Like

Sarcastic Surprise GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

Phuckles - 

I Enjoy getting banged in the ass like any other dude but kissing and eye contact is just gay af.

No, I didn't read your post. 

There's no homophobia tolerated on the OG

tl;dr

but...

1 Like

So you don't allow your wife to fuck other dude's for her pleasure, you allow it just for the taste of it.

2 Likes

You questioned your sexuality?

We didn't have to

2 Likes

adam209 - 

So you don't allow your wife to fuck other dude's for her pleasure, you allow it just for the taste of it.

I don't 'allow' her to do anything. She does what she wants to do as as do I.

And for the record I'm not what many of you guys seem to define as a 'cuckold'...I don't abhor the term and it's definitely correct in some relationship cases. However, my my wife and I don't have a 'cuckold' relationship. We're what you might call 'swingers' or in an open relationship.

I would not recommend it to everyone, but so far it's worked for us for many years.

Black Dougie - 

You questioned your sexuality?

We didn't have to

Well of course not, you're here on the OG

Post some updated wife pics. 

There are no ties in gay chicken, only two losers. 

holly9000 -
adam209 - 

I don't 'allow' her to do anything. She does what she wants to do as as do I.

And for the record I'm not what many of you guys seem to define as a 'cuckold'...I don't abhor the term and it's definitely correct in some relationship cases. However, my my wife and I don't have a 'cuckold' relationship. We're what you might call 'swingers' or in an open relationship.

I would not recommend it to everyone, but so far it's worked for us for many years.

I'm talkin' about sex. What are you talkin' about?
I'm talkin' about I'amour. I'm talkin' that me and Dot are swingers.

As in, to swing. I'm talkin' about wife-swappin'.

I'm talkin' about what they call now "open marriage"...

"...in gay chicken"

I LOL'd

1 Like

Al Cappucino - 

"...in gay chicken"

I LOL'd

1 Like

j-money - 

Post some updated wife pics. 

I'll try and get a few up soon, she stopped going to gym because of the lock-down but she started biking every day and lost 30lbs. No shit. She hasn't been this weight since high school. She looks great :)

OP, seriously, it's 2020.  No one give a shit  about other people's sexuality unless you are banging kids or siblings.  

Come back with a better story.

EFM - 

OP, seriously, it's 2020.  No one give a shit  about other people's sexuality unless you are banging kids or siblings.  

EFM - 

haha fair enough I'll try and do better next time

*immediately leaves thread to take a 2 hour steaming hot shower to get clean*