I kissed a boy and I liked it...

![](upload://kOJljJpGVhVJWzEK0M9T1nRYgPw.gif)

5 Likes
holly9000 -

So I guess around the age of 18 I started what would be my long journey of questioning my sexuality.

I was really cute and had long curly hair ala Robert Plant and a swimmers body. A LOT of guys hit on me (a lot of girls too) so naturally it was only a matter of time until my curiosity got the better of me.

One weekend night I was at bar called Feathers. It was a semi-local gay disco where guys and girls all hung together and danced. It was really not unusual for straight people to be there so I would go occasionally. I had experimented a little with guys, but I was way more into girls and there were tons there every weekend.

Anyway this one night I’m not sure if I’d had more than my usual number or Kamikazes (yeah I know, but the drinking age was 18 back then) but when this good looking guy asked me to go outside to his car w him I didn’t hesitate. Back then going out to your car was slang for drugs/sex normally in that order.

We got into his really nice car and he proceeds to ask me if I know who he is. I replied, “no” and he tells me that he’s a featured actor on a daytime soap a opera that films in NYC. I knew name of the show, which was called The Edge of Night and he played a character named Jeff Brown.

We did a few of lines of whatever he had and then he asked me if it was ok if he kissed me. He was very polite about it. I thought for a moment and then I figured, what the hell? I’ve never kissed a guy…I’m pretty hammered and just did some who knows what…and he’s like, kind of famous right?

So I said sure…and he planted one on me. We made out for a few minutes. I’m not sure if we did any more than that. I don’t think we did. But the kissing made an impression.

Since then I’ve only ever kissed a few other guys and never for an extended moment like that. Maybe it was because it was the first time, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Anyway I thought you faggots would appreciate my story :wink:

So how big is your dick

This is the guy...

![](upload://k4dCivPEvLKEY3Bd9OWUh7ZcUlw.jpeg)

Saddly he passed a few years ago :( 

![](upload://lqd4W7bdYTobz0nAulTvVWZao2E.jpeg)

MarcusAurelioFan - 
holly9000 -

So I guess around the age of 18 I started what would be my long journey of questioning my sexuality.

I was really cute and had long curly hair ala Robert Plant and a swimmers body. A LOT of guys hit on me (a lot of girls too) so naturally it was only a matter of time until my curiosity got the better of me.

One weekend night I was at bar called Feathers. It was a semi-local gay disco where guys and girls all hung together and danced. It was really not unusual for straight people to be there so I would go occasionally. I had experimented a little with guys, but I was way more into girls and there were tons there every weekend.

Anyway this one night I’m not sure if I’d had more than my usual number or Kamikazes (yeah I know, but the drinking age was 18 back then) but when this good looking guy asked me to go outside to his car w him I didn’t hesitate. Back then going out to your car was slang for drugs/sex normally in that order.

We got into his really nice car and he proceeds to ask me if I know who he is. I replied, “no” and he tells me that he’s a featured actor on a daytime soap a opera that films in NYC. I knew name of the show, which was called The Edge of Night and he played a character named Jeff Brown.

We did a few of lines of whatever he had and then he asked me if it was ok if he kissed me. He was very polite about it. I thought for a moment and then I figured, what the hell? I’ve never kissed a guy…I’m pretty hammered and just did some who knows what…and he’s like, kind of famous right?

So I said sure…and he planted one on me. We made out for a few minutes. I’m not sure if we did any more than that. I don’t think we did. But the kissing made an impression.

Since then I’ve only ever kissed a few other guys and never for an extended moment like that. Maybe it was because it was the first time, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Anyway I thought you faggots would appreciate my story :wink:

So how big is your dick

You want to see it?

One time at a bar I kissed a chick that had mustache stubble. It felt like she shaved her upper lip or something, it was very coarse. I couldn't see any hairs, but it felt as if she had brisk whiskers like a cat fish.

The bitch had mitts on her too, like Kawhi Leonard. A real firm handshake.

After the bar closed, she gave me a handjob in her car, and it was like a man on steroids wearing a baseball glove was trying to pull my dick clean off. 

At one point I even said, "please don't squeeze so hard", and I remember she responded by saying something like, "I learned from the best", and I said, "Who's that, Shaq? Wtf does that even mean, please stop hurting me."

In retrospect, I may be part-gay now.

3 Likes

Drugs combined with abnormal and permissive environments has made many men think they are gay.

1 Like

picks of da lady please

I only read the first couple sentences of it but I think I get the gist of it. You like man batter?

Idles?

In

1 Like
holly9000 -
j-money - 

Post some updated wife pics. 

I’ll try and get a few up soon, she stopped going to gym because of the lock-down but she started biking every day and lost 30lbs. No shit. She hasn’t been this weight since high school. She looks great :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing them. 

Have you rolled your beached whale of a wife back into the Pacific Ocean yet? 

1 Like

I thought it was in bad form to out someone?

LiveWire - 

I thought it was in bad form to out someone?

He passed away a few years ago so I’m going to allow it

Type R - 

If you’d read the thread you would know that she lost a lot of weight over the past few months, she’s now more akin to a large tuna

I clicked on this thread thinking that I'm sort of closed minded, but I read the story and I realized that I'm not. It turns out that I'm extremely closed minded.

1 Like
AngryGerbil -

One time at a bar I kissed a chick that had mustache stubble. It felt like she shaved her upper lip or something, it was very coarse. I couldn't see any hairs, but it felt as if she had brisk whiskers like a cat fish.

The bitch had mitts on her too, like Kawhi Leonard. A real firm handshake.

After the bar closed, she gave me a handjob in her car, and it was like a man on steroids wearing a baseball glove was trying to pull my dick clean off. 

At one point I even said, "please don't squeeze so hard", and I remember she responded by saying something like, "I learned from the best", and I said, "Who's that, Shaq? Wtf does that even mean, please stop hurting me."

In retrospect, I may be part-gay now.

I see you’ve met Northern Hospitality. 

holly9000 - 
Type R - 

If you’d read the thread you would know that she lost a lot of weight over the past few months, she’s now more akin to a large tuna

Bravo for having a sense of humor.

holly9000 -

![](upload://lqd4W7bdYTobz0nAulTvVWZao2E.jpeg)

fucking a dude that looks like that isn't even gay.

1 Like