I knew Mike Perry lost the moment

GrilliamG - He's gotten two fringe contender matchup and hasn't passed the test either time. Not saying the jury's out on the guy, but it clear he needs to change something if he wants to avoid being Erick Silva 1.2

Erick is not the same thing. USDA happened

Mike Perry spotted at the host hotel, as well. He's on crutches, but smiling. Took some vicious leg kicks tonight. #UFCWinnipeg

— Mike Bohn (@MikeBohnMMA) December 17, 2017

Improve the cardio and stop fighting like a caveman 

Pierre St-George -
GrilliamG - He's gotten two fringe contender matchup and hasn't passed the test either time. Not saying the jury's out on the guy, but it clear he needs to change something if he wants to avoid being Erick Silva 1.2

He was USDA before USADA, now just choice. 

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Improve the cardio and stop fighting like a caveman 

he got tagged a lot, so add defense to that

touch -
IHeartBoobies -

I would love to see Platinum Mike go to a big-time camp with a trainer that will plug all these holes

hug perrys nuts all you want, in one year Ponz has beat taleb nordine, finished gunnar and exposed perry as a meat head. yes he may be peaking, so whos next?

The moment he got gouged in the eye

Pierre St-George -

Perry’s body has changed since being subjected to USADA testing too

He blew his wad taking Ponz down and then not doing anything with it. Also throwing heavy bombs all the time. Good head movement though. I think he has potential still.

Pierre St-George -

Erick already had 3 losses in the UFC prior to USADA being implemented (not including the DQ). I made the comparison because both Perry and Silva have looked great against unranked or past-their-prime competition, but haven’t been able to put it together once they get a chance to break into the top 15.

I’m not a fan of the guy, but he’s clearly got a lot of natural talent, just needs a team behind him that can prepare him for the gameplans that the higher level fighters will have for him.

Perry is must see TV period. Always brings it and has that intangible it factor where he just has to land one time to change the fight.

What team does he train with? Maybe he can join an elite team close to him in Florida 

I had this sinking feeling about him when I saw his girfriend Singing for the camera during his walkout. Confirmed when she was the loudest voice from his corner. Might be she was just making it easier for him to hear his corners instructions or the impression I got was that he needs a proper corner in there and his wife/girlfriend needs to take a seat.  Always weird to see that, maybe I'm overreacting.

He's got a chance for a decent career.

SkinnyJeanGenie -

Ponz Till at UFC London would suit me down to the ground 

Till deserves a bigger name IMO.
scrappydoo - He got up after his takedown mid way through the the second round. He stood up, flat footed, both hands at the hip lookin to throw heavy hands. Heavy breathing. The ground control took a lot out of his tank.

He’s got that heart, anvil chin, and charisma. It’s just not his time yet. I’d give him another year of development.

I’m a fan.

Pfft anyone who knows the game knows he was the next Houston Alexander. 

Big muscular dude thats fun to watch for a couple minutes then if he has a fight on his hands his skills and cardio will fail him.

Mike is pretty damn funny, he makes me laugh that's for sure. 

TOAO -

Ponz looked horrible

Three stooges level eye-poke game was still on point tho....

I thought the spinning back fist hail mary really changed the fight momentum