I knew there would still be cry babies after GSP..

Totally and utterly dismantled Kos. Watching the fight I said to my buddies people are going to complain he threw so many jabs.

Heres the bottom line, when you're panning for gold and finding gold you dont leave that spot to look for gold somewhere else.

GSP is the man.

The people you were watching the fight with should watch WWE. It's always exciting!

I think eveyone talking about MMA (or more like "UFC") going mainstream as being a good thing, but I'm starting to think it could be the worst thing for the sport. When fighters start focusing on pleasing fans, it's a slippery slope to fake shit.

What he did was a thing of beauty. When you can at will hit your opponents face, doesnt matter if they would have been open handed bitch slaps it means you are the alfa dog in that ring.

The party sitting next to our table said the same thing about it being the most boring fight of the night. The same table also had trouble getting over the "gay/homosexual" ground game of the sport.

Consider your source.

It may not have been the most eventful or exciting fight, but I know I watched every second so it couldn't have been that boring. Unfortunately the growth of the sport is providing larger pay days and were witnessing the UFC become what boxing became. With more on the line, the more intelligent fighters will take less risk. This is where I feel Japan beats us, there system doesn't enable this behavior because it rewards the couragous/crazy fighters win, lose, or draw. Wandy may not be a legend today had he fought his career in the UFC. Take it FWIW.

How the fuck anyone can find 1000 jabs and a few leg kicks exciting is beyond me. If Gomi or Anderson(my 2 favorites) did that I'd be fucking pissed. At least when Anderson is dancing around hes throwing random shit that makes it exciting, while still dominating.

StoutGapedTheQueen - The people I was watching the fight with said that it was a boring fight and that all GSP did was throw jabs.

Quote: "he has no killer instinct".

Translation:  I'm still butthurt over his destruction of my Mohawked mancrush Dan "the outclassed" Hardy!

MMApostle - How the fuck anyone can find 1000 jabs and a few leg kicks exciting is beyond me. If Gomi or Anderson(my 2 favorites) did that I'd be fucking pissed. At least when Anderson is dancing around hes throwing random shit that makes it exciting, while still dominating.
LOL @ complaining about GSP and then saying how much you love Anderson....

Gsp-aka

For a guy with no killer instinct Stout, he's doing pretty good for himself!

I guess it's not much like Dan Hardy's multi-year title re--oh wait.

No one believes you have any friends stout. Just type "I" thought it was boring, dont make an elaborate lie about watching the fights with friends.

^^ LOL

That pic is my new background

lol @ Kos getting beat by a guy who only had to jab him for 5 rounds to shut him up and completely shut him down

I'm sure the "crybabies" knew there would be "sack-riders" as well.

Monsters Ball - 
Kumite4 -  Totally and utterly dismantled Kos.

lol @ jabbing your way to a decision victory being a "total and utter dismantling".

oh please... you know damn well GSP made him his bitch. Kos had nothing NOTHING to offer that night. At no point was Georges even mildly concerned.

And when those jabs hit hard enought to break facial bones and close an eye within one round they are more effective than most guys hooks.

15days - No one believes you have any friends stout. Just type "I" thought it was boring, dont make an elaborate lie about watching the fights with friends.