I know a lot of people hate Mir...

But I for one love his honesty, intelligence, and attitude.

I get so pumped every time he is fighting!

Hate to see Nog lose, but go get 'em Frank!

Fuck yes.
WAR MIR!!! Phone Post

I agree bro, I'm a big Mir fan n it sux that he fights like almost only once a year Phone Post

Mir tries a little too hard to come across as "intelligent" he's been called that a few too many times and he's obviously listening. Mir is not an idiot by any means, he's above average, but I've never thought.."Wow..smart dude."

That said, I think Mir will win, and I think he's underrated.

DRevan - Mir tries a little too hard to come across as "intelligent" he's been called that a few too many times and he's obviously listening. Mir is not an idiot by any means, he's above average, but I've never thought.."Wow..smart dude."

That said, I think Mir will win, and I think he's underrated.

Have you heard his take on the possible repercussions of the overuse of geothermal energy? It's as sound as his understanding of the heel hook.
In all seriousness I wish him the best, he's clearly putting in the work as he's up to 260 without fat, a place he's never been. While I am a Lesnar fan, I'd love to see a 265 Mir vs 265 Brock on FOX, there's no doubting the chance for enjoyable entertainment. Phone Post

I don't hate him. It's pretty hard not to give the guy fair credit as a top level athlete. But it is also hard not to rip on him when he gets into pre-fight mode and starts his usual hyping of himself and putting his foot in his mouth from time to time.

It's really like there are two different versions of the guy, and one version (even if you kind of respect him) can't help but want to take a couple of shots at...

SAFTA - The most awesome thing would be if Mir broke a limb 2nite

Fuck you

War Mir !! Should be a cracking fight .! Phone Post

I also don't know why the fuck people hate Mir. WTF has he done to the people.. trash-talking, ducking, bad for the sport?? NO!
Frank has a big heart for MMA, after he was injured badly, he just came back and kept fighting, after the doctors said: 'You will neve be able to fight again', but Mir just keeps going, what why i love this guy.
Mir will always be a awesome fighter for me, cuz when I first came in touch with MMA, i knew him as one of the fighters first.

SAFTA - 
Bootsy Collins - 

Fuck you

Fuck you too! Haha You probably were happy when Mir broke Timmeh's arm.

But anyone talk about the Nojerra s and watch out. Hope mir breaks his limb and feeds it to him like Nog fed that carrot to a bus retard

Dude, u serious jealous? Mir has probably done more thing then you, that why you hate him. Yeah he snapped Tim's arm real hard, cuz that m'f didn't tap.. I hope Mir snaps your arm one day too like he did to Tim. U absolutely suck my fiend!

Same here dont understand the hate for the guy win or lose he is a pretty damn top tier athlete, not a bad commentator and has over come some crazy adversary to get back to high level comp. He's fought some of the best won and lost but dont get the hate.

Sure he says some things here and there but to warrant the hate of him is kind of weird.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Got to agree with the OP. I'm a big Mir fan and hope he gets the win. Phone Post

This. I hope frank knocks nog out. Phone Post

WAR NOG!!

Time maybe helping Mir but he'll never have the heart and will Nogueira has.

SAFTA - 
Bootsy Collins - 

Fuck you

But anyone talk about the Nojerra s and watch out.

Please to be repeating in English

Huge Mir fan checking in Phone Post

Yep here too Phone Post

SAFTA - 
Bootsy Collins - 

Fuck you

Fuck you too! Haha You probably were happy when Mir broke Timmeh's arm.

But anyone talk about the Nojerra s and watch out. Hope mir breaks his limb and feeds it to him like Nog fed that carrot to a bus retard

Mods, do the right thing.

TTT for Don Fransico!

WAR MIR! Phone Post

Forgetting about Mir's supposed personality flaws for a moment, he's a very knowledgable guy when it comes to MMA, and I personally like it when he is doing the color commentary for an MMA event.

The guy has a HUGE heart and an iron will as evidenced by his comeback from a near fatal supposedly career-ending accident to become relevant as a UFC HW again.

I have a lot of respect for Frank, he's more than paid his dues, so I have no problem with some of his goofy comments when hyping a fight. He's earned the right to be goofy.

DRevan: {Mir tries a little too hard to come across as "intelligent" he's been called that a few too many times and he's obviously listening. Mir is not an idiot by any means, he's above average, but I've never thought.."Wow..smart dude."}

My thoughts exactly. He absolutely has some arrogance but I don't hate him. I don't particularly like him either, but I recognize and acknowledge his skills as a fighter. Phone Post