I know Aldo has zero chance but who's next?

For Connor?

Everyone knows Aldo is a shot fighters these days and it sucks but after this massacre by Connor, is there anyone that can challenge him?

Big Aldo fan but he's not any good anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - For Connor?

Everyone knows Aldo is a shot fighters these days and it sucks but after this massacre by Connor, is there anyone that can challenge him?

Lol fuck you. Hasn't lost in nearly a decade and "he's not good anymore" Phone Post 3.0

Troll or stupidity? To call aldo a shot fighter without losing in 10 years and to think he doesn't have a chance is lunacy. Phone Post 3.0

Zero chance...bruh Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - For Connor?

what confused frustrated daniel day lewis gangs of new york

Edgar or full camp Mendes Phone Post 3.0

winner of Edgar Mendes

50/50 on this fight. I agree with the winner out of Edgar Mendes. Loser fights loser out of Edgar Mendes. Makes total sense to me. Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - For Connor?

Let put this fuck in the Pitt and stone him to death Phone Post 3.0

John Travoltage - He got double legged by Denis Siver.
Relax siver is a good medalist in Olympic wrestling 6 times in a row. Phone Post 3.0

xaeo -
John Travoltage - He got double legged by Denis Siver.
Relax siver is a good medalist in Olympic wrestling 6 times in a row. Phone Post 3.0
Gold Phone Post 3.0

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

This is either a troll or you are dumb as shit Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't matter who's next If he gets past Aldo. There's a lot of loses out there for Conor ever where you look.

Edgar
Faber
Doo Ho Choi
Mendes on a full camp
Dos Anjos
Cowboy
Khabib
Michael Johnson
Ferguson
And more......

KO's Aldo at 2:37 seconds of the furst round. you heard it here first. Phone Post

JoeDingo - winner of Edgar Mendes
This or an Aldo rematch. Phone Post 3.0

OP smoking crack Phone Post 3.0

How is anyone fucking stupid enough to say that a current champion "is not good anymore". Are you a fucking mongaloid?

Aldo is a monster and if you're diminishing his skill and accomplishments then you're the kind of fan who shouldn't be allowed to watch MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Obvious troll is obvious

I've watched every aldo fight on fight pass this month. I'd say he's legit and will be the first real test for conor. Mendes with a full camp would have beat him in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0