I know everyone hates on Miley Cyrus...

... But "Wrecking Ball" is the fucking JAM.

I don't care. I sing that shit in the car...

With my windows rolled up. Phone Post 3.0

people that say "hates on" probably like her

saddamhugevein -

Lol! Pissing myself laughing at this shit Phone Post 3.0

Very catchy song.

I like it. Phone Post 3.0

If you like Wrecking Ball so much, then you should be a fan of the person who wrote it and not Miley Cyrus.

According to Wiki:

"Wrecking Ball" was written by Sacha Skarbek, Stephan Moccio, Dr. Luke, Maureen Anne McDonald and Henry Russell Walter.

There you go.

This is the internet equivalent of coming out of the closet. Except, you just jumped out, in flames, and singing songs from Showboat.

Daredevil73 - This is the internet equivalent of coming out of the closet. Except, you just jumped out, in flames, and singing songs from Showboat.
Haha Phone Post 3.0

Daredevil73 - This is the internet equivalent of coming out of the closet. Except, you just jumped out, in flames, and singing songs from Showboat.
Lol you bastard... Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem - 

Don't be angry because you love the cawk. Just remember, "If gays your way that's ok."

Wriggling Grunion - 

If you like Wrecking Ball so much, then you should be a fan of the person who wrote it and not Miley Cyrus.

According to Wiki:

"Wrecking Ball" was written by Sacha Skarbek, Stephan Moccio, Dr. Luke, Maureen Anne McDonald and Henry Russell Walter.

There you go.

It took 5 people to write that?

i watched her video.

it had me fixated and visualizing one thing. Me making her STFU with my cahk.

Capnsavem -
Might be time to lose the mustache buddy...... its gone from just making you look gay to making you act gay.

You grew the gay out too far. Phone Post 3.0

JayRoc -
Wriggling Grunion - 

According to Wiki:

There you go.

It took 5 people to write that?
You don't even wanna see the conga line of names on a Jay-Z or Kanye song. Phone Post 3.0

I like your honesty OP. VU Phone Post 3.0

leaves thread and puts on Rush album

Voted up for your honesty. It won't be easy, some people will turn their backs on you and judge, but I support your homosexual lifestyle.

You mean you sing it during ass play with your top boyfriend right Phone Post 3.0

Probably wouldn't be a bad song if someone else sang it.

Her odd singing ruins an otherwise decent song.

Don't you eva say I just walked away.....

I like the metal cover Phone Post 3.0