I know its not cool but I like Mauro Ranallo

Sagiv Lapkin -  I wouldn't touch this thread with a 25 centimeter pole

voted............................. up.

I would rather listen to Pat Miletich talking to himself than anyone else ever in that booth.

Mauro is awesome in how corny he is. He's cut from the thread of old school radio broadcasters...from back in the day when families would gather around the big living room radio.

I agree that he can go over-the-top on occassion...and that he prolly needs a professional stylist. But the guy knows his stuff, he respects the sport, and he has a firm grasp on its true history. And part of his job is to add excitement and flavor to the overall broadcast...and he does that better than most.

MARUO RANALLO is a more than decent announcer, he is experienced in MMA fights.

MursJewishHairStylist -  Mauro FTW

Fuck the haters

Yes sir! Mauro makes corny work and he knows the sport. He's my favorite PBP man.

john joe - whilst i am going against the flow here, let me also state my utter loating for the screaming pride woman. Ruined all the entrances for me.
Bas used to say she sounded like a witch. lol

Jack Skellington - 
john joe - whilst i am going against the flow here, let me also state my utter loating for the screaming pride woman. Ruined all the entrances for me.
Bas used to say she sounded like a witch. lol

LMAO...Bas is always good for a laugh....and the "screaming PRIDE woman" was great. got me amped for the fight...did not ruin entrances imo