I know really really late on the topic but just

Watched the 3rd BJ and Edgar fight and I've read the comments on it and how bad of a performance BJ had. But I had no idea it was the horrible!! God I love BJ but wtf was he thinking with that stance, it was just awful.... Shouldn't of started my potential BJ binge on fight pass with this one Phone Post 3.0

With the time difference in Ireland I don't get to watch many fights live, so I couldn't bring myself to watching that fight after I read about it.
And sorry, but it's the ug so I have to take a dig at you.See next post. Phone Post 3.0

Watched the Anderson and Maia fight and I've read the comments on it and how bad of a performance Anderson had. But I had no idea it was the horrible!! God I love Anderson but wtf was he thinking with that stance, it was just awful.... Shouldn't of started my potential Anderson binge on fight pass with this oneĀ  Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD - Watched the Anderson and Maia fight and I've read the comments on it and how bad of a performance Anderson had. But I had no idea it was the horrible!! God I love Anderson but wtf was he thinking with that stance, it was just awful.... Shouldn't of started my potential Anderson binge on fight pass with this oneĀ  Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I read the comments on both those fights and never seen them. Wish I hadn't seen that BJ one. I didn't for so long because of the comments, I mite check out the Silva fight just because I'm on a heart break tear right now Phone Post 3.0

Yeh i still havent brought myself to watch that fight. Phone Post 3.0

DyldoWilly - Yeh i still havent brought myself to watch that fight. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Might do it now actually Phone Post 3.0

Ha I thought I was the only one. Time difference is shit where I live so I heard what everyone thought about it before I could see it. Don't want to watch it :'( Phone Post 3.0

The only way I will ever watch that fight is if someone Clockwork Oranges me. I don't enjoy seeing BJ lose like that. Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD - With the time difference in Ireland I don't get to watch many fights live, so I couldn't bring myself to watching that fight after I read about it.
And sorry, but it's the ug so I have to take a dig at you.See next post. Phone Post 3.0
As soon as I read the word "Ireland" I started reading your post in an Irish accent. Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi -
ApolloRD - With the time difference in Ireland I don't get to watch many fights live, so I couldn't bring myself to watching that fight after I read about it.
As soon as I read the word "Ireland" I started reading your post in an Irish accent. Phone Post 3.0
Haha sorry to disappoint brother but you'd never know I was Irish if we spoke. Grew up on a farm but travel for work to teach so my accent is pretty neutral. Phone Post 3.0