I know this is the wrong thread bu

I saw Krzystof in brainerd, he knew nothing about fighting in Jamestown. Krzystof also has another show to make on that same date in Alaska, so Jamestown is impossible. I kind of wanted to try him out because he is one tough mo-fo but we'll see, maybe later.

I'm scheduled to fight some boxer/wrestler from the Devils Lake area. Should be fun, I'm getting over a little bronchitis, but I should survive no problem.

Well, you of all people know better than most, those Natives have very tough hearts, very determained fighters, and most are pure minded warriors to boot. I know you will be fine though.

Did you know that Travis Fullton and myself share the same birth date 5/29/1977 we are both going to be 28 yrs.

just a side note I wanted to share.

I have found a possible guy to roll with, he only knows a few positions and one or two techniques (not evan a simple armbar),but its better than nothing, now I just need to find a place to roll.

You'd think with a place this size that the local YMCA would have some thing, NOTHING! The collage wants nothing to do with Ultimate fighters either, plus they are letting out for summer anyway.

However, I am on to a few leads and may have a place to roll by the end of the month.

we'll have to see what time tells.

~Cagefighter

Man... I havn't heard anything about Jamestown for a long time. I played football for the "Jimmies" for 2 years in 89 & 90.

Josh77,

Ah, have you seen me fight? Anyway, that's what they said about Tuchscherer, too, and we know how that went.

Krzystof is a tough dude and strong as heck, all my respect to him. The fight could/would be interesting, pffft, but to say that he would kill me with out ever seeing me fight before is not right buddy.

I can live with that, it's your opinion. A couple of things we can probably agree on is that Krzystof is a tough dude and he is training with some great people. I'll leave it at that.

I watched tuchy vs krystoff, it wasn't stalling. He ground and pound well, elbows knees to the head, lots of takedowns. I just recently seen it on video and it was not what I had heard it was. It was a solid win.

As far as ethan krystoff goes, I'd like to see it just because I have never seen ethan fight before, would be fun to watch i'm sure.

wontsubmit, I have some of my fights on video if you want to see them. I don't really have any good fights on video since training with the wrestlers though. I'm supposed to fight in Jamestown this weekend if you want to see something up close though. Give me a call.

I wouldnt go to Jamestown if you paid me, thanks for the offer though.

ttt for a video

OK, Just for the record:

Before I even knew my coach, or even had any kind of respect for him for that matter I watched him fight a former team mate and close personal friend of mine as well as my own wrestling and take down coach.

His name was Brian Criddle.
He is a Division-1 wresteling champion, and he was ranked 3rd by the DAC-10 nationaly, plus he made national qualifications for the Olympics.

I trained him in the rules of NHB, his debute fight was against Coach Boyle, in ironically: "Dan Severns" Danger Zone.

He out weighed coach by a big portion, and being a more domanant wrestler, and WHEY MORE experienced wrestler, He could take coach down "at will", he controled the clinch and take down game. he stayed on top most of the fight and had good cardio,

But coach Boyle, was just way to techniqule for Brian, Coach was able to transition from technique to technique, he was able to control Brians mental fight plan and turn it against him.

After the first round Brian came back to our corner for his break and he looked at Kyle and my self and said this: "What the hell,That dude is tough,I cant work on him, I can feel him going for my arm, and then he goes for something else, what the hell do I do with a guy like this man!?"

We reminded him of his streangths and then told him to come out and circle around till he saw his corner over Coach's sholder then take coach down in our corner so we could walk him through it.

But coach Boyle was just to smooth and took the giant wrestling champion in to his gaurd and pulled him in to a triangle choke tapping the giant wrestler,
and truthfully the fight looked very remanisant to the Severn Vs. Gracie fight were Royce won after 45 minutes with a very well placed and timed Triangle.

I formed ALL the respect in the world for Ethan after that and any advise that he EVER had to give was some of the best I ever got and has gotten me out of some cases that would have turned out very bad for me had he not been there talking me threw them!

Including be there for me in my own personal life and gave me great advise for that stuff as well as dealing with some tough cookies in the fight world as well.

He will ALLWAYS be my coach before any other!

~Cagefighter

Good luck finding training and congrats for already winning your biggest fight, you are a champions on many different levels.

Thank you CMX. Means alot.

~Cagefighter

For the record, Criddle was 255lb's and stood about 6' and I was 225'lbs and I stand at 6'3".

Also, the Severn vs Gracie fight was about 15 minutes, just for the record.

What fine words from a humble man.