I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH CHILD MOLESTERS!!

Besides a bullet... here's something better.

Do medical research on them. Obviously there's something off with the wiring of their brains so see if it can be fixed. Find out if its a gene so you can abort babies with that gene. Give them cancer on purpose and try shit. There are tons of options.

organs too, plenty of people need transplants

If you propose this "Give pedophiles cancer on purpose and try shit" bill in front of congress can we earmark my "Send suicidal people on super dangerous combat missions after a few weeks of training" idea?

Just kill them.

Muppetmower88 - organs too, plenty of people need transplants

But what if you got some molester's kidney and all of a sudden you want to diddle little kids? Seems likely.

Onikage - 

But what if you got some molester's kidney and all of a sudden you want to diddle little kids? Seems likely.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

Come on, muppet, use your head.

Whoa I just got voted down. Wtf

Mods, can you tell who just voted me down? I think they may be a child molester.

Arglebargle - Mods, can you tell who just voted me down? I think they may be a child molester.

Naw, it was probably just Josef Mengele, something to do with copyright infringement?

MattyIce - 
Arglebargle - Mods, can you tell who just voted me down? I think they may be a child molester.

Naw, it was probably just Josef Mengele, something to do with copyright infringement?

LOL

I was expecting battle dome Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle - Whoa I just got voted down. Wtf

i'll vote you down once my vote gets reset.

stop crying like a bitch.

Actually i might do it twice more since they got rid of -3.

Molest them! Phone Post 3.0

Just put them down and get them out of the gene pool.  We don't have to research them if we're rid of them.

Keep it simple.

shaqitup - 
Arglebargle - Whoa I just got voted down. Wtf

i'll vote you down once my vote gets reset.

stop crying like a bitch.

Actually i might do it twice more since they got rid of -3.

So YOU'RE the molester!!

they are terrible

but most molesters were molested themselves as kids, thats what f's up their brains

Onikage -

Like the Simpsons episode with eddies hair Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - 
Onikage -

Like the Simpsons episode with eddies hair Phone Post 3.0

Ooo another good point.

Onikage -

What if the organs were just used for animals then? Phone Post 3.0

Salted Karma - In for all the psychos revealing themselves

Watch out. Salted karma is here to defend pedophiles

This ones for you salted karma:

I say we make pedophiles lay down in the spot beneath port a potties and whenwe defecate, it fall on their faces. Next, we shove broomsticks up their asses. Broomsticks with splinters exposed. After a few weeks, we kill them.

I'm Ready for him to call me gay now.