I let Joshua Fabia go off for almost an hour

Same thing i was wondering.

Have you ever had a friend get sucked into a pyramid scheme? A Fabia or female version of him roped them in. Sociopath for sure.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to hear his spin on the answer to that question, likely would say his services are invaluable to Diego and can’t properly put a dollar amount on it.

I’d like to know if he took less money from Diego for the Chiesa and Matthews fights, seeing they were losses and he was advocating that to Swick in this crazy tirade he went on. Hell, add the Periera fight to the list too, as Diego was not well prepared by Fabia there either and took a beating.

I’m diagnosed bipolar and that’s what I thought the first time that I saw Fabia speak. He’s either completely bipolar or schizo-affective, since both can manifest in very similar ways.

3 Likes

Watched a bit. Also couldnt make it through.

It doesn’t even feel like there are any parts to the conservation, even though Mike has divided them into parts. It’s just Fabia talking. That’s it. Luke Thomas had the same experience when he interviewed him. Just an insane self-absorbed monologue.

Matt can cleanse this a bit. lol

I

6 Likes

“Honestly, I don’t even know your fucking name!”

lol, that’s like a self absorbed narcissist’s worst thing they could hear.

6 Likes

What dudes pose for a photo like this? Seriously?

Lesbians!!!

3 Likes

How exactly does one get to be a self-awareness coach anyway?

Is there like a class you take?

3 Likes

I think someone like Darren Till should enroll, and report back to us! lol

2 Likes

What’s the name of this technique?

2 Likes

Boyfriends.

1 Like

Lol - how can you tell Joshua is so obviously gay from a picture where you cant even see his face!

3 Likes

Is that Bo Bichette?

It’s just an awkward picture on so many levels. Diego in sandals with boxing gloves on. Fabia being flamboyant as ever.

3 Likes

Yeah, trying to figure out what exactly this is teaching.

1 Like

Woah nice, anyone know the name of this chick for research purposes?

4 Likes

What’s a name, when you have so many pictures! lol

1 Like

That last photo is definitely going up as my laptop wallpaper at work. cat calls

1 Like

Does this guy have any actual MMA credentials?

3 Likes