I let Joshua Fabia go off for almost an hour

This.
Our boy has a crazy girlfriend, we’ve all been there.

3 Likes

Time for the Saint of Stevia to come back and drop this phony.

Diego Sanchez had met a woman online who deceived him into believing he was the father of her child. Based on the child’s striking similarities, Sanchez did not request a DNA test and raised the child as his own. After marrying Bernadette, he was not allowed to visit the child by the woman. In an attempt to gain custody of the child, Sanchez hired an attorney. During the process, Sanchez finally underwent a DNA test and learned there were no blood ties. The UFC star also fell victim to an investment scam of $150,000 by one of his best friends.

8 Likes

Diego Sanchez is Joshua Fabia’s OnlyFan

2 Likes

That clown is full of shit and somehow has Diego under his spell. Will end in tears.

1 Like

He’s an easy mark, apparently

3 Likes

I still can’t bring myself to watch it. But I’m fascinated by the story.

Does anyone know how it got to this point? I.e. when did this dude enter Diego’s life. Was there a slow shift from Diego’s status quo crazy, or was it like a light switch going from crazy to full blown clown magic?

2 Likes

Where the foook have you been???

Not sure of the details, but they have been bosom buddies for a couple of years now.

1 Like

This is a great point. And the proof is in the pudding. The guy hasn’t built up a successful org at all, just poor Diego and a mediocre academy and web presence.

1 Like

It’s a shame MMA still isn’t ready to embrace an openly gay fighter

sexy the simpsons GIF

3 Likes

homer simpson crotch GIF

Where are the onlyfans pics someone has to pony up

2 Likes

They have in Adesanya.

1 Like

Ok. There is a lot to unpack here. In my opinion, Fabua’s speech is eerily reminiscent of a poorly written undergraduate paper in which the student thinks that if they use enough of the buzzwords, they’ll earn a good grade. The unfortunate thing is that he never formed a coherent thought during the entire speech, the verbiage was misused or incorrectly explained in most places, and almost nothing he said has any basis in legitimate scientific studies or empirical research. I’ve actually performed empirical research on elite level athletes, and nothing he spoke about has any bearing on talent, ability, or success.

Fabia is an absolute snake oil salesman, and he uses poor-man’s version of charisma to isolate and indoctrinate mentally and emotionally vulnerable people. What he is doing is a disgrace, and no one should give his Bullshit and rhetoric any more airtime. He is a predator and a charlatan. Poor Diego. Poor Diego. Poor Diego.

11 Likes

spot on assessment Gutty Professor!

1 Like

If you’ve ever dabbled in the conspiracy world, he’s exactly like those charlatans. David Wilcox et al

Playing with fire