I like how Cat owned Miesha @ the Post-fight press

...conference. She was complaining about the "illegal knee" and "early stoppage".

Miesha @ the 11:50 mark
Cat @ the 13:10 mark

The ref clearly saved Miesha's life

Cat went Anderson Silva mode on her ass.

It was an awesome come back win Phone Post

Is that Tate/Winslow pic real?  Looks like they took the source image from the below and just photoshopped Tate into the photo

There was no "illegal knee," and that was no "early stoppage."

There were, however, vicious, ferociously accurate, incredibly violent knees, and a stoppage ensued to save a fighter's life and/or face from permanent damage. Phone Post

Not really ownage... the media brought up the illegal knee, not Miesha.  She simply answered the question.  I also don't blame Miesha for wanting the fight to continue, as 99% of fighters would say the same thing.

With that said, Cat won the fight pretty clearly to me.  It was a good, entertaining fight from both.

Fight was stopped early. She was shooting in when the ref stopped it. Also meisha was owning her in the stand up, I have no idea why she continued fighting for the Takedown. She almost knocked cat out standing on at least 2 occasions. Phone Post

victorpoprock - Fight was stopped early. She was shooting in when the ref stopped it. Also meisha was owning her in the stand up, I have no idea why she continued fighting for the Takedown. She almost knocked cat out standing on at least 2 occasions. Phone Post
Lol @ "almost" knocking her out. Phone Post 3.0

Not cool all the hate Tate is getting round here, I think her hair being frayed makes her look a lot more beat up maybe scared little Kimmy Wins

I thought it was early. But I also think Cat was going to destroy her face if it went on. Phone Post 3.0

Damn look like meisha got in Brock's strawberry patch. Phone Post 3.0

it was stopped early and there was an illegal knee. twitter says so

wheeels - it was stopped early and there was an illegal knee. twitter says so

The following GIF should put all of the "illegal knee" bullshit to bed.

CLEARLY clean.

And the stoppage was great. That shot Miesha took would have gone absolutely nowehere. The next step was for Cat to take one step back and destroy her even more.

Was a good knee Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower -

Not really ownage... the media brought up the illegal knee, not Miesha.  She simply answered the question.  I also don't blame Miesha for wanting the fight to continue, as 99% of fighters would say the same thing.

With that said, Cat won the fight pretty clearly to me.  It was a good, entertaining fight from both.

Miesha retweeted the still frame of the "illegal" knee after the fight. Phone Post

SteveNovak - Not cool all the hate Tate is getting round here, I think her hair being frayed makes her look a lot more beat up maybe scared little Kimmy Wins

Wait. Did you just say the fight got stopped because Miesha's hair was messy?

Subbed. Phone Post 3.0

john_d1974 - whatever, 1 thing Meisha will ALWAYS win over that bint is a beauty contest.

lmao, whatever helps you sleep at night.

john_d1974 - whatever, 1 thing Meisha will ALWAYS win over that bint is a beauty contest.

Wait. Is this MMA or Miss USA? I might be on the wrong forum.

victorpoprock - Fight was stopped early. She was shooting in when the ref stopped it. Also meisha was owning her in the stand up, I have no idea why she continued fighting for the Takedown. She almost knocked cat out standing on at least 2 occasions. Phone Post
Fuck me..........(in English terms) Phone Post 3.0