I like my dogs (pics I just found)

If you cannot take a picture of your dog without it being blurry, it means your dog is crazy.

Stupidnewbie - If you cannot take a picture of your dog without it being blurry, it means your dog is crazy.

Truth.

Plus, I suck at taking pictures.

Stupidnewbie - If you cannot take a picture of your dog without it being blurry, it means your dog is crazy.

I think I have about 4 non-blurry pictures of my Beagle, and that's because he was asleep.  I love that little fucker.

My puggle-staffie has a severe case of blurry dog syndrome. My AmStaff on the other hand, I'm lucky to get a picture of her conscious.

That's a good looking dog, fanboy.

Gorgeous lab fan boy... Phone Post 3.0

I really like your grilling station.

Giving me ideas. Phone Post 3.0

I put my beautiful girl down today. The cancer was inoperable and we did all we could. Gutted, 10 year old Jessie American Staffordshire. RIP. Enjoy your dogs as much as you can Phone Post 3.0

Play, the first dog you posted is hideous....Shoot it.

craig123 - I put my beautiful girl down today. The cancer was inoperable and we did all we could. Gutted, 10 year old Jessie American Staffordshire. RIP. Enjoy your dogs as much as you can Phone Post 3.0

Craig, sorry to hear that. That's rough. I bet she was awesome.

tapsforfood - Play, the first dog you posted is hideous....Shoot it.

Nah, she's good people. Blame the photographer. That second pic of her is more representative.