I like Pat Healy a lot more now

I used to think he was just a sort of boring mid-level grinder. Then he looked great against Miller, and now I feel like he's being screwed because of a rule that shouldn't exist.

It makes me a lot more likely to root for him next time around actually. Possibly I'm not the only one?

Possibly you are all alone on this Phone Post 3.0

it's a well known fact that fighters who become known to smoke weed, gain 400% more fans.

big fan and I thought his apology was first class but hard to root for a criminal

thebasher - big fan and I thought his apology was first class but hard to root for a criminal
I didn't realize he was convicted of a crime Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why 3 people felt so negatively about this post that it made them vote me down.

He made a mistake, people make less about guys getting caught on diuretics or something that gives guys tits.

atrocityexhibit - I don't understand why 3 people felt so negatively about this post that it made them vote me down.
Only takes one, u gain or lose 3 votes when u start a thread and people vote Phone Post 3.0

atrocityexhibit - I don't understand why 3 people felt so negatively about this post that it made them vote me down.

I voted you up. Not happy he halted his progress with the mistake but it's window into a dude I already thought was cool as shit

We are all human.  We will all make mistakes from time to time.  The key is owning up and not making excuses (like Healy did).

Don't like him any more or less. He owned up to the mistake he made, and he is still a great fighter.