I like Ronda even more after post-fight interview

She is an honorary Diaz Brother, hands down. Hilarious, and her fights are always awesome. Was that not the best fight of the night? She has that It factor.

Rousey or Bust!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes. War Rowdy.

MudPunch for OP.

Mud Punch is when I loftily bestow my only begotten vote-up on your your grizzled and worthy hide.

definitely fight of the night, pretty hilarious how she riles up the entire world as well.

Still a fan Phone Post 3.0

She shoulda had Nick and Nate in her corner.

I love her Phone Post 3.0

octowussy - Beyond the throws, what was good about it? Her laughably amateur standup? Getting rocked by fucking grade school bicycle kicks? Being gifted submissions and not being able to finish? The world's softest punches being thrown at a downed Tate? The throws were great. Everything else was hot garbage. She looked like shit and she acted like a shit.

All this talk about being a Diaz brother couldn't be any further from the truth. Just because Dana said it once or twice doesn't mean it's true, you fucking dopes. The Diaz brothers are well rounded, exciting dudes who can knock guys out as well as submit them. Ronda's a one trick pony. And how insulting is it to the Diaz brothers to compare them to everyone who just acts like an entitled brat? Go back and watch any of their fights. Never have they ever disrespected an opponent after the fight. Even in situations where they think they won a close fight, they'll shake their opponents hand. They'll shake the hands of their cornermen. They get themselves hyped up before a fight, they get it out of their system, and then they let it go, like ADULTS do.

And hilarious? The fuck?

yes your reaction is hilarious.

lol she has zero charisma.  It's like she isn't even there.  Tate has way more charisma than her. 

"blah blah blah some monotone bullshit."

Just look how fucking boring she is at the post fight presser.  She is talking all this shit but she is SOOOOO boring and monotone.

I had casual fan/friends over tonight and they joked that they wouldn't want to be in a room with her because they would be scared she would rip their dicks off outside of photoshopping her decent body she is an umarketable bore.  Just smile and look pretty sweetie!

Travis Bickle - i wish she would have flipped off the crowd

that would require a personality.  She isn't charismatic enough to pull off her shit talking, her voice is like a pyscho's stare.  here she goes "I am Rouseybot 5000.  Listen to me talk shit beep boop I'm still hungry or something."

unfilter - Mud Punch is when I loftily bestow my only begotten vote-up on your your grizzled and worthy hide.
Gif? Phone Post 3.0

Nonlinear -
Travis Bickle - i wish she would have flipped off the crowd

that would require a personality.  She isn't charismatic enough to pull off her shit talking, her voice is like a pyscho's stare.  here she goes "I am Rouseybot 5000.  Listen to me talk shit beep boop I'm still hungry or something."

Another ass-maggot appears. Phone Post 3.0

Nick rules, Love Ronda, Has the Diaz fuck you style.

Senester - 
unfilter - Mud Punch is when I loftily bestow my only begotten vote-up on your your grizzled and worthy hide.
Gif? Phone Post 3.0

They cant ban the mud-names gifs because we carry them in our minds, our hearts; our very souls.

And as such, they can never be posted. Having never lived they can never die.

She is a horrible fighter except for the fact that she has beat everyone she has faced.

She has zero charisma except for the fact that the UG could put up a thread about her farting and it would still get the most hits because people would want to know the smell. Hollywood wants her for movies, talk shows love interviewing her and she has brought more eyes to women's MMA than just about anyone. Yep...she has nothing. Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - She is a horrible fighter except for the fact that she has beat everyone she has faced.

She has zero charisma except for the fact that the UG could put up a thread about her farting and it would still get the most hits because people would want to know the smell. Hollywood wants her for movies, talk shows love interviewing her and she has brought more eyes to women's MMA than just about anyone. Yep...she has nothing. Phone Post 3.0

You're an egg,

My bad-

Your an egg

Ronda is a great heel- brings in fans from both sides.  I surely hope you're not investing your emotions into all this.

Ronda doesn't give a fuck

edit: she's a beast!!!

great fight tonight, showed her resolve.