I like room temp drinking water

Anyone else like room temp drinking water that hasn’t been refrigerated?  When I buy a case of bottled water I always leave it out and keep them shits lukewarm. 

Me too man...

Me too

I do as well.

That's how I prefer it unless I'm exercising/riding in the heat; then it's good cold.

Heathen.

I can't chug cold water.  I'm also not trying to make a day out of drinking it.  

Room temp for life.

All day son...

I do the same thing . Leave those bitches out and enjoy.

Totally with you brother.

That's how the French prefer it. I like it too

Room temp all day

Yeah it goes down lot easier. Can crush a bottle straight down if it room temp but not if its really cold.

This thread surprises me, I like water cold and assumed manly ogers would to

So when people come over do you ask, "Would you like a bottle of tepid water?" or do you put a few in the fridge for normal people?

Drink your water room temp. It’ll put hair on your chest.

blas4ublasphemy - So when people come over do you ask, "Would you like a bottle of tepid water?" or do you put a few in the fridge for normal people?

this may come as a surprise but I dont have friends. Seriously.

I stopped buying bottled water many years ago.

Do you hold baby monitors to the sky looking for aliens?

Luncha Libre - 
blas4ublasphemy - So when people come over do you ask, "Would you like a bottle of tepid water?" or do you put a few in the fridge for normal people?

this may come as a surprise but I dont have friends. Seriously.

Why, bad experiences in the past or simply can't make or maintain friendships? Are you an asshole to the majority of people you interact with?

Me too. Feels like it absorbs better.