I like spicy food, but nope!

I had these chips and after 3 or 4 of them I threw the bag in the fucking trash can. Way too hot for me ever. Those tacos would kill me. That chick on the right is very cute.

I did the hottest chip challenge.  It was definitely hot as shit. 

I cant really do really hot food anymore because of my stomach. 

OldSchoolMike - I had these chips and after 3 or 4 of them I threw the bag in the fucking trash can. Way too hot for me ever. Those tacos would kill me. That chick on the right is very cute.

I eat these all the time.

MojoSoDope -
OldSchoolMike - I had these chips and after 3 or 4 of them I threw the bag in the fucking trash can. Way too hot for me ever. Those tacos would kill me. That chick on the right is very cute.

I eat these all the time.

They are delicious. The other flavors of paqui are awesome too. 

Mynewscreenname -

I did the hottest chip challenge.  It was definitely hot as shit. 

I cant really do really hot food anymore because of my stomach. 

I fucked my stomach up with hot shit, but I have since started with the infiltered apple cider vinegar and it helps some. 

And the worst part for me isn’t the mouth or the stomach, it’s the asshole later. I would keep some wet wipes soaked in milk next to the toilet 

Those chips aren’t very hot. They are completely different than the challenge. 

Haven't had a reaper. Had ghost peppers multiple times. They were not as hot as I thought they would be.

My stomach is fucked up now as well. But, I still do the semi-regular idiot test and eat something I shouldn't. I'm an idiot through and through.