I like video game soundtracks

Gta vice city, Maurice Chavez talk show
https://youtu.be/Mn3YEJTSYs8 Phone Post 3.0

I always get the fallout sons stuck in my head, "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo Don't Want to Leave the Congo no no no no noooo" Phone Post 3.0

I can relate to this. Most recent is I've been hooked on Fallout 3/NV/4 soundtracks for years..

I have a bunch on my playlist, but the ones that always stand out:

Mass Effect 3 - An End Once And For All

NFS4 - Callista

The Walking Dead Game: Season 2- Title

Goldeneye 64 had badass music.
I listen the Metroid Prime soundtrack when im working sometimes.
Fallout 3/NV/4 were all good too. Phone Post 3.0

Hotline Miami 1 and 2 have solid soundtracks. Phone Post 3.0

Fable

Southpaw76 - Final fantasy. Nobuo uematsu is the goat video game composer imo Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

FIFA consistently turns out the greatest soundtracks. It blows my mind how good some of them are Phone Post 3.0

MrBoone - I can relate to this. Most recent is I've been hooked on Fallout 3/NV/4 soundtracks for years..

Check out this guy's channel

Love this song

bonersaurus - 
xNate -
bonersaurus - Sometimes I'll listen to one at work when I'm not in the mood for a podcast.

The Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack is one of the best in a long time. Over 3 hours long and only a couple of duds. I'm also a big fan of the Square sound tracks and Shadow of the Colossus. Phone Post 3.0
Oh he'll yeah.

Purterbator & Carpenter Brut are legit.
Bandcamp has a ton of great game soundtracks and artists. Phone Post 3.0
The Purterbator tune Future Club is my favourite on the entire soundtrack. It plays on one of the last levels and totally amps you up. A crazy amount of songs like that on the soundtrack but that one stands out. Phone Post 3.0

this is the collection i farm good music from.  Tons of video game albums and other stuff like it.

https://bandcamp.com/excessiveprofanity

Also sunset overdrive had a pretty good soundtrack as well Phone Post 3.0

another vote for chronno trigger
also kingdom hearts - hikari

Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 Phone Post 3.0

Always thought "The Neverhood" had one of the funkiest soundtracks.

xNate -
bonersaurus - 
xNate -
bonersaurus - Sometimes I'll listen to one at work when I'm not in the mood for a podcast.

The Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack is one of the best in a long time. Over 3 hours long and only a couple of duds. I'm also a big fan of the Square sound tracks and Shadow of the Colossus. Phone Post 3.0
Oh he'll yeah.

Purterbator & Carpenter Brut are legit.
Bandcamp has a ton of great game soundtracks and artists. Phone Post 3.0
The Purterbator tune Future Club is my favourite on the entire soundtrack. It plays on one of the last levels and totally amps you up. A crazy amount of songs like that on the soundtrack but that one stands out. Phone Post 3.0

this is the collection i farm good music from.  Tons of video game albums and other stuff like it.

https://bandcamp.com/excessiveprofanity

Excellent. Thanks for that. Vu Phone Post 3.0

World of Warcraft has some amazing soundtracks for some of it's areas.

BJTT_WiredFreebird - THPS 1 and 2 Phone Post 3.0
This. I have every song from THPS 2 on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

in Phone Post 3.0

Metroid would help put me to sleep right now. Phone Post 3.0