I like vitor, but....

The haircut is too much for me, and I can't get bispings comment of him looking like a NASCAR driver out of my head..... Then I saw vitor sucking someone's toes in the bath. It's all too much. Phone Post 3.0

He could fuck your girlfriend and make you watch with less effort you put into this thread. Phone Post

shatefak - He could fuck your girlfriend and make you watch with less effort you put into this thread. Phone Post
My boyfriend wouldn't even look at him. And stop flirting with me...... And you're a disgusting lowlife piece of dirt. I mean that in a loving way..... But you are what is wrong. Phone Post 3.0

You seem perfectly normal. Phone Post

Vitor's wife is a model. If it is good enough for her, I doubt he cares what any random nobody thinks about it.

shatefak - You seem perfectly normal. Phone Post
Ok, the poem you just wrote to me in your private message has melted my heart. I agree that we should be together. See you tonight! Xxx Phone Post 3.0

bobby boulders -

Vitor's wife is a model. If it is good enough for her, I doubt he cares what any random nobody thinks about it.

I'm not random. I'm glad you like his hair. Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - 

He could fuck your girlfriend and make you watch with less effort you put into this thread. Phone Post

BOOM. \THREAD

that was a brutal verbal KO!

Mohawks are fucking ugly. 'Nuff said.

RPBJJ -
shatefak - 

BOOM. \THREAD

that was a brutal verbal KO!
Yes. Awesome. That Ko had nothing to do with sex change hormones.
Possibly a little over the top tho. Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - 

This, is a VTFU and I agree. :D

GarlicSauce - Mohawks are fucking ugly. 'Nuff said.

Chuck and any self respected badass would disagree

DanielCaton -
shatefak - 

This, is a VTFU and I agree. :D

I am self respected. And you're right, my fairly benign, good natured thread definitely warranted that disgusting, awful response. Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - He could fuck your girlfriend and make you watch with less effort you put into this thread. Phone Post
The word 'than' would have added extra venom to your post you flirty thing. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor has changed his hair style. We share the sane hairdresser and he was basically telling me that pretty much he's going for a different look. All cool now. Phone Post 3.0

So this is all too much for you. What now? Are you having trouble living your life? Do you need some assistance with how to move on after this revelation?

Vitor has changed his hair. It's all good now. Phone Post 3.0

Guess he took your criticism to heart? Poor guy must have been crushed. Phone Post 3.0

Wow best thread ever Phone Post 3.0