I LOVE ALL THE MIR HATERS CHANGING SIDES!!!!

U get all that?!?!??? Phone Post

Mir top of the HW BJJ food chain Phone Post

Admittedly when Pride was around I figured Mir was just about that UFC's best overall HW and about the only guy who would have been somewhat competitive in Japan.

Even then I thought he would get smashed by Fedor and Mirko, and probably get desicioned by Nog and Barnett!

His accident happened and I thought he sucked and I thought he was a prick.

Last few years though I have really come to appreciate him and his accomplishments.

It was almost 8 years ago now that he won his first UFC title.

To still be a force and within the top 10 (some people may even have him in the top 5) all this time later is impressive!

And I have to say I have a feeling many HWs will be EXTREMELY reluctant to play the ground game with him after tonight!

Nope still hate him Phone Post

Never understood the Mir hate...

He's still behaves like a bit of a douche "I was the first to knock him out, now the first to tap him out", this statement screams douchey behaviour, lesnar will put him back in his place.

mmavixen -  Never understood the Mir hate...

This. Phone Post

Never understood the mir hate either. He is a great HW and a very sharp guy. Sometimes says too much, but he may need to to hype himself up. He is just a confident dangerous fighter, i hope he regains his status as a top contender.

GBDazzler - He's still behaves like a bit of a douche "I was the first to knock him out, now the first to tap him out", this statement screams douchey behaviour, lesnar will put him back in his place.

Never been the biggest Mir fan but you have to look at it from his side too. He got nothing but crap after beating Nog the first time. It was nothing but excuses. Mir was the first man to knock him out and people took that away from him. Now he came back and proved his win was not a fluke and submitted Nog as well. I can't blame him for anything he says this time. He deserves credit. Like him or not. The guy is straight dangerous.

I'm so sad for Minotauro. I thought Mir would win, but not like that. When Nog had him reeling, I was already celebrating, but then he followed him to the ground. Nog tried that duckunder and got stuck underneath Mir and I thought, "Oh no".

Mir sub'd Mino and now my whole day is ruined.

mmavixen -  Never understood the Mir hate...

people would love him more if he loved himself less

The Mir is awesome! I've known this for a long while!

Doctor mma -  Mir> Fedor

their common opponents Sylvia-Nog(twice)-Crocop
Mir finished them all
Fedor only finished Sylvia.<br type="_moz" />

No...

Just no.

You dirty troll, you.

Invincible - I'm so sad for Minotauro. I thought Mir would win, but not like that. When Nog had him reeling, I was already celebrating, but then he followed him to the ground. Nog tried that duckunder and got stuck underneath Mir and I thought, "Oh no".

Mir sub'd Mino and now my whole day is ruined.

Me too man, me too.  I am not crying i got dust in my eye...and I still hate Mir.