I love DCs commentary so much

I honestly love DC on the mic.

He's silly and loud and hilarious and above all knows his shit.

Hes lovable too. And I love watching him fight and I love the kind of dude he is.

Basically I'm just really fucking annoyed he gets booed.

Shit annoys me.

Signed.

Did I do that right?

DC is the current world record holder for shouting "Thug Rose" in a excited manner the most in 2 minutes.

I wasn’t a fan of his till I started actually listening to him during fights. He is so fun and spunky and smiles so much. I love it.

Like.

He has a great personality to be a Hammer like character to a Schiavello type from kickboxing days.

(Fun shit talk between actual fighter and commentator)

He’s lovely jubbly

Care bear

He is fine until he starts talking about himself. Then he is an asshole and that’s why he gets booed 

Sounds like OP wants to marry him

WattMell - He sounds like a white guy trying to talk like a "black guy". It's pretty bad when Jones is way more hood than you. Remember when he tried to get all ghetto with his trash talk even started calling Jones "nigga" and it was just corny.

Tell us more about black culture. You seem to really have your fingers on the pulse. 

WattMell - He sounds like a white guy trying to talk like a "black guy". It's pretty bad when Jones is way more hood than you. Remember when he tried to get all ghetto with his trash talk even started calling Jones "nigga" and it was just corny.

Take your racist nonsense to the OG where it belongs.

Best commentator, him and Rogan really have great chemistry on the broadcast. The events have more life and energy when they are commentating, it doesn’t feel like a funeral like it does when it is just Anik and Dom.

Signed, agreed, seconded, and anything else that could be said because I’ve always been a fan of DC as a wrestler, fighter, commentator, and mostly just as a dude because i think hes a great fucking guy! Bout time he gets some props here, its usually people just bashing the guy.

DC is awesome and always gets amped. Dominic Cruz sounds like he is troubleshooting a frozen laptop in san francisco.

DC rocks

Toquinho -

Care bear

Lmao

Signed

ShanTheMan - DC is awesome and always gets amped. Dominic Cruz sounds like he is troubleshooting a frozen laptop in san francisco.

yep.

As a short, black chubby wrestler, I too may or may not be gay for DC. Quite frankly, I love the guy.

I feel that way about Cruz, but DC is really good other than the "pause, guys" and then "play, guys" stuff but maybe that's a truck error thing. The delay makes it comical.