I love Lill' Wayne Weezy Appreciation

Just saying something that needs to be said. Sometimes I foeget about this. What a legened. 

Legend of the WFA. 

Chris SK - 

Legend of the WFA. 

It's been an honor , sir.

Moist Gracie - 

Dog I got cake like everyday my birthday 

Amen

Urban ground is that way >

jasperb - 

Urban ground is that way >

10 hours ago was the last post in this thread. You dug deep in crate for this one. Thanks for the bump.

Where’s the “WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!” guy?

VegasMMA - 

Where’s the “WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!” guy?

Right here... lol

Moving

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Legit lol. While I am a fan of his music, this should be talked about more. I know it was, when it happened. But the legend must live on.

Everything after drought 3 was trash 

Was a big fan 

ShotgunSurgeon - 

Everything after drought 3 was trash 

Was a big fan 

I'm not sure when the drought 3 was. I may have come along after you. I had Carter 2, and I knew that was a good album. The one that officially hooked me was The Carter 4 though, and I kind of worked backwards from there. I'm sure I haven't heard it all. I just let Spotify shuffle him for me.

He is definitely one of the worst lyricist ever!!

Carter 2 was fantastic. Most of the mixtapes after that were even better. After drought 3 it became trash (including caster 4 IMO) I suggest you check out the mixtapes in between. Unfortunately, you can't find them on Spotify. 

ShotgunSurgeon - 

Carter 2 was fantastic. Most of the mixtapes after that were even better. After drought 3 it became trash (including caster 4 IMO) I suggest you check out the mixtapes in between. Unfortunately, you can't find them on Spotify. 

I've heard a couple some on Youtube as well. I pretty much like everything I've heard. I really like The I am not a human being albums. I was however pretty big on Jewels Santana around that time though, and really like some of the stuff they did together.

ShotgunSurgeon - 

That's awesome. I think when he was really hot and doing his thing, I kinda had a mental block for him and cash money. I kinda wrote them off and didn't spend much time listening to them.

So I could see where maybe I jumped on the band wagon a little late. I do really dig what he does though.