I love Ngannou

Future Champ. That power is legit unreal

The scariest motherfucker on the planet and listen to him speak, he sounds like he wouldn't hurt a fly. So soft spoken

1 Like

Only guy I can think of with the same touch KO power is Joe Louis.

1 Like

His power is insane, but that blitz was pretty sloppy.

6 Likes

Those missed shots would have knocked me out

1 Like
Ministry of Truth - His power is insane, but that blitz was pretty sloppy.

he missed left right left, got hit with a counter then won it with his fourth punch in the combo to win the fight by ko. it was sloppy as Fuck but he had the chin and aggression to prevail

1 Like

Remember when people bitched about him dropping Blaydes down face first 2x? They screamed early stoppag as Francis fucking Ngannou is pounding on his fucking skull while he was out of it. It goes to show you the amount of idiots that watch this sport.

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington -

he missed left right left, got hit with a counter then won it with his fourth punch in the combo to win the fight by ko. it was sloppy as Fuck but he had the chin and aggression to prevail

It was very sloppy 

Something about the KO coupled with the lack of audience just made that extra unsettling. Poor Rozenstruik asked for that fight and got lamped, took 4 extra punches, and still probably has no idea what happened.

Colby Covid19ington -

Looked like Werdum’s charge against Stipe…with a much different result

1 Like

DC or Stipe will take him right back out of the title picture again.

BrckNoHitBk -

DC yes, Stipe no. 

He killed Overeem (K1 Champ) and Bigi Boy (80+ kickboxing fights) with 1 punch ko's. They both hit him with clean shots and he just walked through them. I don't think he has ever been stunned in a fight. 

cyberc92 -

He killed Overeem (K1 Champ) and Bigi Boy (80+ kickboxing fights) with 1 punch ko's. They both hit him with clean shots and he just walked through them. I don't think he has ever been stunned in a fight. 

Insane power. 

The Closed Guard -
BrckNoHitBk -

DC yes, Stipe no. 

why cant Stipe do to Ngannou what he already did to him for 5 rounds before.

Francis never evolved from that fight. hes not more powerful and he is not a guy that evolved technically - hes just a tornado blitz.

Colby Covid19ington - 

Not only did he miss, he amateurishly overcommited to the strikes he missed with. His power is by FAR his best asset. Take that away from him and he is a mediocre HW at best.

he called himself the uncrowned king even tho Stipe beat his ass 5 rounds anad Derick Lewis scarred him from firghting.

how is he anything than a contender who would be lucky to get a title shot. 

his hubris will do him in again

Ministry of Truth -
Colby Covid19ington - 

Not only did he miss, he amateurishly overcommited to the strikes he missed with. His power is by FAR his best asset. Take that away from him and he is a mediocre HW at best.

It reinforces that this talk of Ngannou vs. a boxing champ in a ring is just fucking silly.

He’s the Deontay Wilder of the UFC 

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -

He’s the Deontay Wilder of the UFC 

I said the same thing