I love seeing bisping get KOed

I wonder what he is going to say now , he believed his own hype ! He got a lucky KO on rockhold and he thought he was the best !

i can watch him get kOed over and over again 

Go back to lurking

tj tapper -

Go back to lurking

Stfu

The_Pundit - 

Go away, cunt

u misspelled "count"

The_Pundit -

Go away, cunt

Cunt? Really ?? That’s the best you can do 

you son of a cunt 

His KO of Rockhold and the complete shitting on Rockhold's head during the post fight press conference is the most hilarous UFC night I can recall.  I'll always like Bisping for that night.  I think I'll remember how much fun I had being drunk in my computer room (the beat suite) watching all that just laughing and having fun until I die.

MarioBarz -

I wonder what he is going to say now , he believed his own hype ! He got a lucky KO on rockhold and he thought he was the best !

i can watch him get kOed over and over again 

You're trash.

But I am sometimes too… so… anyways… be back in a few days.

Forums full of these types of worthless shitheads 

Hey, he holds the record for getting knocked down in ufc. Congrats

Malvert the Janitor -

And encouraged by MOD’s, bizarre to say the least. 

Malvert the Janitor -

Motherfucker if you don’t like my opinion stay the fuck out of the thread , why do you feel the need to post ? 

Seems to me like you are the ishithead here 

i like bisping but yea, he almost always makes goofy faces when he gets his bell rung.

I really don’t get people who celebrate a fighter getting kod, like they won something. You can really tell alot about a person’s character.

Sir Psycho Sexy - I really don't get people who celebrate a fighter getting kod, like they won something. You can really tell alot about a person's character.

I agree with OP. Bisping talks all kinds of shit and it’s not just to sell a fight, he’s an asshole. He made fun of other fighters for getting KO’d before too.

He’s the villain and he got what he had coming to him. People are going to enjoy it.

MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Motherfucker if you don’t like my opinion stay the fuck out of the thread , why do you feel the need to post ? 

Responding to somebody’s thread doesn’t make a person a shithead. I’m not really sure you even understand what that means. You sound like a dipshit premadonna troll who remembers how little people give a fuck about them when other members of the forum don’t respond positively to what you say. 

I’m sure there are plenty of studies on human behavior that say we are a lot more likely to respond to something we don’t like rather than vice versa. If you are going to say something shitty about another person as you are with thread, then you should expect shitty responses. Welcome to reality.

Gean -
Sir Psycho Sexy - I really don't get people who celebrate a fighter getting kod, like they won something. You can really tell alot about a person's character.

Nice virtue signaling.  But anyone that doesn't like seeing a shit talking asshole get his shit pushed in has something wrong with them

See that’s where we differ. Since we live in a free country where free speech allows people to say anything they want, I don’t think anyone who says what they want to say automatically deserves to get knocked out. 

Being that I know very little about Bisping and I only know his fight persona, I don’t feel like I’m in a position to judge and decide whether or not he deserves to have his lights shut off. In fact, I really know fuck all about most ufc fighters and almost every human that exists on this planet. Sure there are some people that really get on my nerves and eventually I just want somebody to punch them, but I just don’t see how watching another human being lose their consciousness and being okay with it is an acceptable way of thinking. 

I mean this is cage fighting and the guy literally fights in a cage for a living. So I would expect a lot of these dudes to come off as assholes. Obviously KOs are part of the sport so I see them all the time, but I can’t ever remember one where I was like “fuck yeah dude I love watching people go out cold”. Whatever man, to each their own. 

Bisping is an incredible fighter.  He does not get the respect he deserves.  It is a shame.  

Waterbottle

MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Responding to somebody’s thread doesn’t make a person a shithead. I’m not really sure you even understand what that means. You sound like a dipshit premadonna troll who remembers how little people give a fuck about them when other members of the forum don’t respond positively to what you say. 

I’m sure there are plenty of studies on human behavior that say we are a lot more likely to respond to something we don’t like rather than vice versa. If you are going to say something shitty about another person as you are with thread, then you should expect shitty responses. Welcome to reality.

It’s sad that you think online activity is reality 

fuck off