I love seeing bisping get KOed

Bisping getting bingoe'd IS a thing of beauty, nobody can deny that. 

MarioBarz -
The_Pundit -

Go away, cunt

Cunt? Really ?? That’s the best you can do 

you son of a cunt 

Shut up, cunt
Sir Psycho Sexy - I really don't get people who celebrate a fighter getting kod, like they won something. You can really tell alot about a person's character.

Whats the premise here?</p>

We cant dislike fighters and enjoy a loss?

People were literally blowing loads when he got stretched by Henderson.

Despite Henderson admitting that he deliberately struck an unconscious opponent.

It sucked to see him get ko`d. He is too tough for his own good. 

Bisping is a great family guy, he is probably one of the few who never did steroids and he is fucking hilarious. Whats not to like? 

It is entertainment right? Mma fighting? I like bisping he’s real in a land of fake personalities.

Seems to be an asshole but that’s just him.

I didn’t enjoy it but I can see how someone could enjoy it.

I enjoy watching Lombard and vitor get beat up but that’s mostly because they’re cheaters.

If holly puts a beating on cyborg I’d imagine i’d enjoy that too for the same reasons.

No offense, but you can suck on my beefy cock. Bisping has earned respect.

I told my wife that Bisping got KO'd dead and her reaction was "woohoo".

I use to share the slightest bit of the same enjoyment, clearly way less as I never felt compelled to make a thread, but he definitely has grown on me since the h bomb days and I even enjoy his trash talk now. I legit felt bad for the guy yesterday, but he handled it well and was classy. He no doubt achieved above his skillset.

OP is a bell end of the highest order.

Must eat you up inside on a daily basis that he was the champion of the world.

Sinead O Connors Nipples -

or... it doesn't. 

Average -
Sinead O Connors Nipples -

or... it doesn't. 

Course it does, hence the need to raise this very thread in the first place. 

Right Hand JO Power -

His KO of Rockhold and the complete shitting on Rockhold's head during the post fight press conference is the most hilarous UFC night I can recall.  I'll always like Bisping for that night.  I think I'll remember how much fun I had being drunk in my computer room (the beat suite) watching all that just laughing and having fun until I die.

haha! great post

DanChow -
Donoghue88 - 

I told my wife that Bisping got KO'd dead and her reaction was "woohoo".

Right on mine too! Chicks don’t like cocky guys like him generally.

not when you're around at least

I don’t see how you can not like Bisping. He is a perfect example of a guy that simply isn’t good enough to be champion. He has no real skills and has always fallen short.

What he has is resilience and a hard work ethic and has worked harder than most people. He stuck in there and won the title from a cocky arrogant guy that under estimated him.

He was top of the mountain and enjoyed his moment in the sun. He knew that he would get destroyed by top level guys and tried to hold on for a long as possible.

Give the man some respect

Bisping is a true fighter and also entertaining as fuck at his best. I'll miss him but it's time to hang em up.

We all love a great finish, great ko’s make for excitement, someone has to be on the receiving end. So how’s that any different?

MR31 -
DanChow - My chicks never give me any shit, they know time it is.

Wife is calling me for breakfast now, “Honey time to eat”.

White chicks and Asian chicks are my preference, just between you, me and the UG, black chicks are too bitchy, generally.

Why do black girls have such an attitude problem?

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/why-do-black-girls-have-such-an-attitude-problem.191138717/

Dude answered his own question.

This guy is full of it. 

Full on troll. Yup. 

Have some respect to a seasoned and accomplished veteran who’s about to retire soon … dude was a good trash talker, fought anyone UFC threw at him included many roided and TRT machine … and worked hard all throughout his career …

rezzz - Have some respect to a seasoned and accomplished veteran who's about to retire soon .. dude was a good trash talker, fought anyone UFC threw at him included many roided and TRT machine .. and worked hard all throughout his career ..

Not enough for forum fags who talk all kinds of crazy from their keyboards.

Anyone of these children would cum on themselves if Bisping showed up posting on the UG. Remember how they all sucked off his son whenever he showed up.

Dorks.