I love T-City, But....

Frankie is a killer, he beats all the up and comers. 

I think its going to be very one sided

I think it's a bad style match up for Ortega. 

Hard to pick against Frankie. I think Ortega can make it a very interesting fight. He's slick.

I thought Frankie would be a much bigger favorite. Only -165 to Ortega's +145. Love Frankie but t-city is the truth. 

T-City has that Yoel factor where he's a monster in the third round. 4 of his 6 UFC finishes are in the 3rd. If Frankie makes it to the championship rounds he'll win a decision.

Edit: Just remembered this is only 3 rounds.

Thai Dye - 

I thought Frankie would be a much bigger favorite. Only -165 to Ortega's +145. Love Frankie but t-city is the truth. 

As if lines mean anything. Frankie’s going to destroy him.

Ortega's boxing is getting better. I see his jab playing a factor. 

I think Ortega has a good shot at winning. He’s real tricky. There’s gunna be no safe spot for Frankie. I think he only loses if his cardio fails him.

As soon as Frankie tries to get inside Ortega is going to grab him.

Thai Dye -

Ortega's boxing is getting better. I see his jab playing a factor. 

I noticed in his last two fights, he was skillfully going to the body.

Frankie overrated. T-City got this. Gonna strangle him.

Ortega gonna get beat down.  

Frankie only loses title fights.  Except Maynard, then he fucking killed him in the final fight.  

It had to happen at some point. T-City has overcome all challenges so far but eventually there would be a step that was too big. I figure this will be it, but you can't really count him out with his uncanny ability to finish in new and interesting ways.

I like both guys but Edgar is one of my all time favorite fighters.  

Ortega by sub rd 3

Guilotine or anaconda round 2

I really hope T-City wins, but I’ve picked against Frankie sooooo many times and was wrong 

Ortega is so dangerous, Frankie knows this and will win cautiously.

Frankie was great, but that time has come and gone. T-City is the future and will take this fight.