I love T-City, But....

Anyone who has “City” in their name should be embarrassed. So corny.

StretchPlum - Anyone who has "City" in their name should be embarrassed. So corny.

Thomas Hearns disagrees.

frankie wins 85% chance

StretchPlum - Anyone who has "City" in their name should be embarrassed. So corny.

Speaking of that, we haven’t even seen him use the move for which he is named, which is surprising. 

Also, unlike your gay name, he didn’t choose his. It was given to him like any good nickname should. 

FRankie is also a black belt and tough to submit. im pulling for ORtega but i do like FRankie

BrckNoHitBk -

Frankie overrated. T-City got this. Gonna strangle him.

Bahaha fucking idiot.

Lost enthusiasm for T-City when he got busted for PEDs.  And I am from the Renzo/Ralph side of the family so......   WAR FRANKIE

Love Frankie, but his CTE is going to be bad here in the next 10 or so years. T city submits him 3rd round. 

I'm super intrigued by this one. In the modern MMA era, I'm not sure who has a better offensive guard than Ortega. That's the wildcard I see which may provide an opening for his namesake submission. 

I can see Frankie being subbed but I still think he is going to pull through and get the W

Anyone who "knows" how this fight is going to go is delusional. That being said, I'd bet on Frankie, but another Ortega finish would make him a demigod in my book.

BrckNoHitBk -

Overrated? Is that more insulting than "as athletic as Tom Brady? 

"Nah, it's just hilarious seeing people like you talk shit about pro athletes."

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
BrckNoHitBk -

1) You should be embarrassed. Did you seriously save my post  just to try and use it against me? lmao. UG stalkers are real, folks. wtf? Don't act like that's not fucking weird.

2) I didn't say Frankie sucked or wasn't an athlete etc. I said he is overrated.

Nice try. Keep saving my posts. LMAO!

lol. Seriously. That shit is hilarious though. This guy saved my post thinking I'm going to get his ass back!. ahahha

Frankie can't finish a sandwich, let alone a top featherweight.  This fight will go to a DECISION IF Edgar wins.  Mark my words.

BrckNoHitBk -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
BrckNoHitBk -

1) You should be embarrassed. Did you seriously save my post  just to try and use it against me? lmao. UG stalkers are real, folks. wtf? Don't act like that's not fucking weird.

2) I didn't say Frankie sucked or wasn't an athlete etc. I said he is overrated.

Nice try. Keep saving my posts. LMAO!

That's some seriously creepy shit.

BrckNoHitBk -

How do you figure a guy who's been a champion and relevant for over a decade is overrated?  I get that its your opinion but it sure seems like a stupid one.

You can't underestimate the undefeated swagger. I think Frankie is a different beast but Tcity has a shot. I usually always pick frankie too may the best man win. Tcity has been willing to trade a lot lately very fun to watch