I love Texas

Texas is GOAT. 

I'm sorry if you live in those other shitty states

Fuck yeah!

You guys fall flat with less diverse climates than California, but don't get butt fucked by taxes and gun laws. 

A lot more to do in California though as a young man of 21. I will probably move to texas or nevada when I'm ready to settle down.

Jake95 -

You guys fall flat with less diverse climates than California, but don't get butt fucked by taxes and gun laws. 

A lot more to do in California though as a young man of 21. I will probably move to texas or nevada when I'm ready to settle down.

We dont want you.

Texas forever, my dudes

Never lived there, but will be moving to Texas in about a month. Please turn the heat down some before I get there, thanks.

Why are property taxes so damn high?

Texas forever ...I have lived here for 22 years and 7 years in California... I hate California ... could never live any where else

Jake95 - 

To another fuckin Californian. Stay the fuck out

Dude I want to move there, white woman, guns, steak and muscle cars I'm game and cow girls 

People are dying here at a fast rate. A lot of racial tension

Texas is okay, it's not special though. It's not the biggest, it's not the smallest, it's not furthest South, North, East, or West, it's not the most populated, it's not the least populated, it doesn't have the nicest people, doesn't have the meanest people, the scenery is below average, and almost non existent in the northern part. It's really a middle of the pack state, objectively.

Fuck Texas.

-cali

There's a good line from Full Metal Jacket regarding Texas.......

Texas is the best. No questions on that. 

Fuck Texas. It's hot and full of fat people.

TFK_HossPearson -

Why are property taxes so damn high?

No income tax.  I live in CO and pay far less in total state tax than I sid when I lived in TX earning far less.  The "low tax" claim is very deceiving.

titanphit -

Texas is the best. No questions on that. 

The best... what? Place for illegals to hop the border? Place to encounter a flood, a tornado , and 110 ° heat, all in the same day? Completely agreed.

I like Texas , really I do . . . But I don't think the "goat state" would be responsible for Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett's death , letting a commie kill a sitting president

FUCK YOU TEXAS: http://youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0