I love the UFC

I love the UFC their new announcement on testing just shows they really are a Class act. No other sport organization is doing this NBA and NFL with all their money don't test like this.

You have allot of people that say the UFC doesn't care about catching fighter's but actions speak louder then words and they are showing that they do!!!

I'm very happy with what was said; but am looking forward to seeing the follow-through. We don't know what agency they are working with, etc. It bothered me when White said he never scrapped the earlier testing protocol for the roster out of competition.

But yeah -- overall, this was great news

We don't know which 3rd party it is because they want the best one! they are researching giving the issue due diligence.

Does anybody know what 3rd party is the best one? They have to figure out which one has the most infallible testing protocols.

underthebag - We don't know which 3rd party it is because they want the best one! they are researching giving the issue due diligence.

Does anybody know what 3rd party is the best one? They have to figure out which one has the most infallible testing protocols.

I don't think there is a "best one". They went through WADA for the pre-fight Silva tests and still messed that up. But regardless, whoever they go with is better than nothing.

zebers3 - 
underthebag - We don't know which 3rd party it is because they want the best one! they are researching giving the issue due diligence.

I don't think there is a "best one". They went through WADA for the pre-fight Silva tests and still messed that up. But regardless, whoever they go with is better than nothing.

Yeah, the thing is they seemed to have all this coming into place before and it didn't happen like I'd hoped.

But they said just about all the right things today. I'm really hopeful.

hackett - 
zebers3 - 

Yeah, the thing is they seemed to have all this coming into place before and it didn't happen like I'd hoped.

But they said just about all the right things today. I'm really hopeful.

Time Tell's no Lies !!!!!

I believe in Zuffa tho for the record. Lorenzo and dana didnt seem to be bullshitting.

If you buy 184 the ufc will love you back.

I think they really WANT to do the right things but there just so many stipulations that come in to affect. For example. In my Welding/Boilermaker trade we pee test before every job. We work refinery shutdowns and some new construction as well. So on average we can work anywhere from 4-10 different jobs a year. Anyways a certain Drug test company that our local union uses had an employee that with the generous tip of $350 bucks would turn your sample into a pass without you even having to go into the location and provide them your pee. All with the click of a keyboard. This has been going on for two years now and still is. So it just go's to show how having a inside contact can be very beneficial. Not saying this happens at the high level testing MMA uses but it could I guess? Phone Post 3.0

Announcing it is one thing, let's see how they follow through with this.
I hope they follow through to the fullest. Phone Post 3.0

Bensongavemebluewaffles - If you buy 184 the ufc will love you back.

I normally go to a Bar or theaters when they play it. But will buy this one just to support them i don't mind watching from my small screen.

underthebag -
Bensongavemebluewaffles - If you buy 184 the ufc will love you back.

I normally go to a Bar or theaters when they play it. But will buy this one just to support them i don't mind watching from my small screen.
It would be pretty awesome if they came out with a system like the WWE has now with that 9.99 a month thing if you join the network. I think I would join if they had the same. I'd even do a contract thing that u had to buy like 12 a year for the discount price in order to get the cheaper rate Phone Post 3.0

hackett - 

I'm very happy with what was said; but am looking forward to seeing the follow-through. We don't know what agency they are working with, etc. It bothered me when White said he never scrapped the earlier testing protocol for the roster out of competition.

But yeah -- overall, this was great news

no matter which third party is used the testing protocol will be based on the wada code which is the best one out there (olympics).

They also announced a date for when the program will begin (july 1st).  so it's not like "oh we plan on doing this someday" and no protocol was given to what the standards of the testing would be.