I love this Amanda Ribas post-fight interview

Love her.

Infectious personality. Genuine. Authentic and happy. Loved her. 

stainlesssteel -

She gained a lot of fans tonight!

![](upload://j8bMrq45baCwiyZsApY4sxMrfU8.jpeg)

INcorrigible 

Best interview ever especially live with her Brazilian back all over the screen

Yes, I smiled the whole time, excellent competitor and great personality. I’ll watch her from now on.

Ass cheeks 

And she can fight. Brazilian National champ in judo, black belt in BJJ, and she can strike. 

TexDeuce - 

And she can fight. Brazilian National champ in judo, black belt in BJJ, and she can strike. 

Yep. Nowadays, there is so much MMA, that I can only watch -those that I like-, and Amanda did great as a fighter, and her post-fight interview was very charming. I’ll look for her in the future.

She is also a bit unassuming in appearance. Super skilled, but she doesn’t exactly look like a killer. But she’s there to win.

Before the Calvillo vs. Eye fight, the Egg had a video online where he said that Calvillo has the same star quality of McGregor and Rousey. She then went on to achieve a non-Rousey like UD. 

Whatever.

Ribas legit has that quality. They should give her a few easy main card matchups, just so more and more people can enjoy her postfight interviews. I'm as big an anti-WMMA guy as you're likely to find, but I look forward to seeing her back in the cage soon.

Just how many fucking times you are going to repeat 'infectious' in this thread 

What a charmingly refreshing individual

1 Like
touch -

Just how many fucking times you are going to repeat 'infectious' in this thread 

Maybe he has an infectious knob. 

Has anyone mentioned that Amanda Ribas's personality is infectious? 

Chicks like her give me WMMA Fever™ and, believe me, I got the vaccine against that long ago.

1 Like

A Bag of HIV needles is less infectious than Ribas. 

pvz used to be a bit like that in post fight interviews

its what you get when you pit a hungry hard working fighter with ambition in her profession with a girl who focuses on her boobs and instagram pics.  

Ribas is impossible not to like. I hope she goes right to the top. 

I would let her infect me with toxoplasmosis 

1 Like

She looked great. Very slick submission win for her too. They showed her record as being 100-1 on the screen. That had to have been a typo though, no?

Kirik -

Amanda Ribas improved to 10-1 with an armbar victory over Paige VanZant in her flyweight debut, remains undefeated in her UFC career, and finished it off with a winning interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz6eHtljiTs

Are you pronouncing it like a Masshole? “Hee-bahs. She’s wicked infectious.”