i love this tweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/190866856624668672

1 Like

Is it because you think you are being clever but in reality:

![](upload://1cq1i2cxU6rhu1nDxPpRJLwvpyv.gif)

5 Likes

Lol Trump is wild 

This makes perfect sense

If Trump is pushing for raising taxes

3 Likes

Do as I say not as I do.

Trump was like an angry ex gf with Obama. Just saying shit randomly. Dude is a weak bitch lol

1 Like
oranos -

Is it because you think you are being clever but in reality:

![](upload://1cq1i2cxU6rhu1nDxPpRJLwvpyv.gif)

I admit TDS is rampant in some people, but the inability of others to criticize anything the president does that’s completely hypocritical is beyond me.

3 Likes
Carlas_Singlet -

Trump was like an angry ex gf with Obama. Just saying shit randomly. Dude is a weak bitch lol

Ironically, Obama became the same for Trump. If Obama had ignored and not said shit Trump wouldn't have ran and won the Presidency. Trump is Obama's legacy at this point.

Carlas_Singlet -

I don't know if I'd consider appointing 3 Supreme Court justices in 1 term as a weak bitch. Completely fucking progressive shitbags for an entire generation is pretty damn great. 

Unless you're a faggot. I'm sensing that you are, in fact, a faggot.

1 Like

Maybe OP missed the part about wanting to raise taxes. That is a key part of the tweet. Lurn 2 reed.

IronHands -
Carlas_Singlet -

I don't know if I'd consider appointing 3 Supreme Court justices in 1 term as a weak bitch. Completely fucking progressive shitbags for an entire generation is pretty damn great. 

Keep cucking. Maybe he will send you a dirty jizz rag for Xmas. And by dirty jizz rag I mean your mom. 

Carlas_Singlet -
IronHands -
Carlas_Singlet -

Keep cucking. Maybe he will send you a dirty jizz rag for Xmas. And by dirty jizz rag I mean your mom. 

I don't think you understand what "cucking" is. As for me being happy that 3 justices whose leanings are fairly in line with my own going to the court, I'd hardly think that is akin to some kind of infatuation. 

I'm not surprised you'd be so simplistic, though. You clearly aren't the brightest of people.