I Love Working On My Lawn!

It's awesome. My lawn is super nice. Phone Post 3.0

Here is a picture.

http://imgur.com/xzaZjyQ Phone Post 3.0

Lawn looks great. Fence is fucked. ;)

I'm shaking the neighbour down for a new fence as we speak. Phone Post 3.0

My backyard is fucked still but I'm working on back porch.

King Trav - I'm shaking the neighbour down for a new fence as we speak. Phone Post 3.0

Tread lightly bro. The Muricans in here get their panties twisted when you try to share the cost of a fence with a neighbour. lol

I don't. I pay someone for it to look awesome. What they do in 20 min would take me 3 hours. Fuck that noize. Phone Post 3.0

Looks nice. Got a garden set up? Grow anything back there? Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Looks nice. Got a garden set up? Grow anything back there? Phone Post 3.0
Pumpkins.

I have milkweed vernalised and ready to plant.

I'll grow to tomatoes and peppers in pots.

I have strawberries too, but they're not doing great. Not sure what I did wrong, but I killed most of those. Phone Post 3.0

NikkoBarro - I don't. I pay someone for it to look awesome. What they do in 20 min would take me 3 hours. Fuck that noize. Phone Post 3.0
There isn't much I can focus on in life. Martial arts and my lawn are my rock man. Don't fucking judge. Phone Post 3.0

What's milkweed? Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - What's milkweed? Phone Post 3.0
http://www.natureconservancy.ca/en/where-we-work/saskatchewan/stories/monarchs-and-milkweed.html Phone Post 3.0

That's some perfect mowing bro!
Got a zero turn?
Believe it or not, even with a small yard, those things still are awesome.

I have one because I have to mow approximately 6 acres. Once I got my technique down, it's fun as hell and gets very close to what you may have to mow around, like trees and whatnot.

And I personally think the fence still looks fine Phone Post 3.0

(((((((O))))))) - That's some perfect mowing bro!
Got a zero turn?
Believe it or not, even with a small yard, those things still are awesome.

I have one because I have to mow approximately 6 acres. Once I got my technique down, it's fun as hell and gets very close to what you may have to mow around, like trees and whatnot.

And I personally think the fence still looks fine Phone Post 3.0
Nah. Not zero turn. I use an old lawnmower my folks gave me when we bought our first house. It's great. A little maintenance and keep the blades sharp. That's all it needs. Phone Post 3.0

ya. fence looks fine. a good power washing has it looking brand new. 

Rhymenoceros - what kind of grass is that?
I know faggot grass when I see it Phone Post 3.0

My lawn is decent. I have a ton of landscaping to redo. It is a lot bigger than yours. I have about an acre of lawn that I mow.

That's a clean looking yard bro, good work. Phone Post 3.0

You need a pond. There's a really good thread on here how to make one. All you need is a kiddy pool and some dirt Phone Post 3.0

My lawn is artificial. It looks pretty badass all year round.

I live in drought country so it made sense. Phone Post 3.0