I.M.A.A.--IL-Sign up please.

Ladies and Gentleman... I am looking for residents of the state of Ill,Practicing Martial Artists or not,to join the newly forming Illinios Martial Arts Association...i have been informed by political leaders,that this is our best choice,if we ever hope to see M.M.A. competitions legal in our state.Our organization will be a non-profit organization,I am beginning to put together a flyer,for posting in all Martial Art schools/dojos. There is no membership fees,to join.All decisions will be made by the majority vote of the membership. We need members from all over the state,and as many as we can get,the more members we have the more power we will have.Please Help! If Interested in Joining,please leave your e-mail here. or e-mail me directly at rwynne@tuffenuff.ws as the saying goes--"Together we can make a difference." Thank You for your time.

I.M.A.A. Believer

usashoot@yahoo.com

jjchgo@hotmail.com

garyhuen@sbcglobal.net

jfowler@jcpenney.com

ttt

ttt

ttt-thank you!

Rich,hey,i e-mailed everyone,but your address bounced back,so i doubt you got it,how about you e-mail me?:64.157.4.79 failed after I sent the message.Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.comaccount (usashoot@yahoo.com) [0] - mta152.mail.sc5.yahoo.com

sorry, I gave the wrong e-mail (typo)

it is

usashooto@yahoo.com

ttt

gp60005@yahoo.com

ttt...justinreinhardt@hotmail.com

ttt

Columi@aol.com

kpk53@hotmail.com

chris dranka

combatdo@msn.com

master bob schirmer