I’m A Butt Patter.

I'll pat your butt after a good roll or when I'm encouraging you to keep moving during a particularly hard workout with the team. I'll pat it when I see someone working super hard in practice. I used to pay guys butts in rugby/football/hockey/etc after good plays during a game. 

A good butt pat can really set the tone in my opinion. 

2 Likes

I got a lot done today.

1 Like

see you in court for sexual assault mr patter mcpatterson

I don't mind on the field, but why do touchy in the shower?

1 Like

3 Likes

This is also how I let women know they've done a good job

DrOrloff -

This is also how I let women know they've done a good job

I train with a couple girls that I pat. One is a pretty hot blonde (NO PICS) who gave me the gears, once, when I didn't pat her butt after a round. She sticks her sexy fat booty out after our rounds with expectation. My wife trains with her and it pisses her off. Ha!

kungfugrip -

I don't mind on the field, but why do touchy in the shower?

That's only for if I don't get you on the field. Plus I like the wet smacking sound it makes. 

Lol. Amazing thread. 

crazydave -

Lol. Amazing thread. 

You strike me as a butt patter too. 

Man I hated that stuff so much during hs football. No better way to fuck my head up after a good play or before going back onto the field. I'm probably in the minority here since it was so prevelant at least at the time.

used to be a pretty consistent butt patter in my football days

also liked going helmet to helmet

I pat butts in bjj too brah. It's always better after choking them from the mount with HEAVY eye contact. 

King Trav - 

I'll pat your butt after a good roll or when I'm encouraging you to keep moving during a particularly hard workout with the team. I'll pat it when I see someone working super hard in practice. I used to pay guys butts in rugby/football/hockey/etc after good plays during a game. 

From butt patter to oil checker. It's a slippery slope, bro, don't go there.

I think his highness meant to say fudge packer

Rambo John J -

used to be a pretty consistent butt patter in my football days

also liked going helmet to helmet

This raises one of the great questions of the ages, can you go helmet to helmet if both parties are not circumcised? Or is it more of a dorag to dorag situation?

1 Like
WidespreadPanic -
King Trav - 

From butt patter to oil checker. It's a slippery slope, bro, don't go there.

Its all the same game. The butt pat is just a feeling out process.

If you're ever inclined to pat by butt, please check my facial expression.  If I have a look of constipation, please don't pat.

Used to pay guys to do it, huh OP?  

Do you cup slightly when you pat? 

Most people find it pleasant.