I’m having a serious Problem, can anyone help?

If your problem is that your not moving a lot during your day, and I think you already kind of said that, don’t waste your time and money for bullshit to put in your body and attack the problem where it starts. If you aren’t fit, try it with a long walk in the afternoon, if you can run go running… There is nothing that will calm your head down better, and everything you put in your body will only cover the problem.

2 Likes

Thanks man

I’m gonna try that first. I do exercise but not nearly as much as I should

Thanks

1 Like

No restless legs

2 Likes

Right now, with the gyms still closed in my country I have the same problem, in the beginning of covid I didn’t do much at all and it fucked hard with my sleep. Sitting all day and stuff like that, your body is in a permanent resting state, and sooner or later he tells you to change something. I started to walk 1 or 2 hours a day, then went to running, you feel completely different after a while.

1 Like

Is this your first encounter with homoslice, because he’s definitely retarded…

I was having the same issue for days before I found out I was gay. So it’s probably that.

But seriously, stop all caffeine for a while. Like all.

1 Like

Eh homoslice thread. Should’ve been able to tell.

1 Like

Dude I’m not Homeslice. People keep saying that.

I don’t get it. I’m asking a question about a sleep problem.

Exactly. It’s too obvious anymore.

Whatever dude

From what I can tell from other threads, nobody even likes you here.

Go stick a hot dog up your ass

Lol @ you saying someone isn’t liked here. That’s rich NoSleepSlice

Gravol + melatonin

1 Like

…wow…

3 Likes

That’s true. Trolls like you dislike me because I call you out on your bullshit.

Other than that, I’m pretty well liked here for the past 9 years.

Keep posting stupid shit and I’ll keep calling you out on it homoslice…

Lol at a legit sleep issue being even remotely related to trolling. Not everything is trolling you paranoid fucktard.

What’s next? I ask what everyone’s favorite cereal is and you say I’m trolling?

Go trip on a groundhog and impale yourself in the dick.

Also I hope a turtle rapes your face as you lay dying

The anger outbursts may be contributing to it. Generally speaking, if you are a higher strung guy easily angered it likely contributes to it.

2 Likes

:joy: I don’t really want a turtle to rape his face dude.

Come on man…

I want a donkey to buttfuck him like Mr Hands.

I’m just saying if you are high strung that it certainly doesn’t help with anxiety like symptoms.