I’m having a serious Problem, can anyone help?

Could be a breathing issue while you’re sleeping. If you have issues with very loud snoring in the past, you might have an advanced issue where your wind pipe becomes blocked from your tongue and you can’t actually breathe. Your body spasms to wake you up and outside of that you’re none the wiser from why you just woke up. If you sleep on your back, try sleeping on your side.

That’s hilarious little boy. You thread history proves what a shit poster and troll you are. This thread is just you begging for attention from random males like you always do homoslice. Go fuck yourself.

Lol when I’m saying stuff it’s like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder.

I’m laughing my ass off over here. People are getting all serious like I’m going to kill them.

When you watch Tropic Thunder do you think Tom Cruise is going to hurt you?

How about Al Pacino? Would you think he’s going to shoot you if you saw him?

I don’t get people on here, lol. You guys seriously baffle me.

See even Juiced Beast here. If he was serious I would still laugh. Maybe I should take life on the OG more seriously.

But fuck that.

If I was like Juiced beast with a vein popping out of my forehead I wouldn’t want to live.

You don’t know me very well. I enjoy what I do on here. Some get it some don’t. It makes me laugh nonetheless and that’s all I care about.

First, try 3 mg melatonine plus magnesium malate.

If that doesn’t work ask your doctor for zopiclone.

If that doesn’t do the job, there’s always the extreme solution of watching a GSP fight, 100% put you to sleep.

1 Like