I´m in deep trouble...need help...TMA

FRAT warning…I´m not mad if you guys do not get to the end…

Life could be so beautiful, there are so many great moments and amazing days. But on the other side…life can hit you with a sucker punch like a f**king monster.

I´m not posting this to trigger compassion or anything.
I just love the OG and I know here are the guys I can talk about that situation. I´ve read similar posts and was overwhelmed by the responses and nice words from the OG.

I am happy about every single good prayer, helpful ideas or whatever!

Me and my family were doing good…everything could be fine.
But unfortunately, a long time ago, we have had private issues, my employer wasn´t paying a huge amount of money, bills couldn´t be paid, and from day to day the struggle took us deeper and deeper. That was just the beginning…

Bank accounts were blocked, electricity was shut down, and rent was not paid.
It was a vicious circle…if you have nothing, it could get worse every day.

We have worked hard to get out of that situation…multiple crappy jobs and sold everything possible…giving up everything that is not necessary.
The only thing we were living for was our family, our little son.

We were building up every single thing we´ve earned before and get back on a good life.
But life is still hard and there are still bills to be paid. As I was employed temporarily I do not get paid since oct last year.

2015 was starting and our landlord showed up…telling us that he needs the open rents from the bad days…and he will not wait any longer.
We were talking with him, his lawyers, our lawyer…we tried every way possible…no chance.
He told us if we cannot pay until the 23rd this month he will evict us and kick us out of the apartment.

First shock this year…
Short time later, my mother passed away and I felt some pain I have never felt before. It still hurts and I do not know how to handle that situation…

It feels like the world is collapsing…

The only good thing happened is the birth of our second son one week ago…
But every day is with the thoughts back in my head. I can´t sleep anymore and I am getting sick, seeing there´s no way out of the situation.

I was trying to talk to my bank adviser, but due to my negative credits back in the days, no chance to get a loan to get out of the situation.

Another plan was to try to find private investors on different platforms. This was working good first, but later we recognized that it will take months to be paid…time we do not have.

We already put everything together we can sell or get to the pawn shop in the end…

OG…do you have any idea how to get that money together? I do not wait for miracles or anything…but maybe anyone in here knows some ways to handle this situation.
Are there any kind of platforms for private investors out there I did not know? As I am from Germany, I just know the local providers. But maybe that would be another obstacle for foreign platforms.

I would also accept high interest to be paid back…I already signed a contract with my upcoming job in april which will be paid sooo good. But unfortunately, I do not have the time to wait till april.

I do not know what I expect from this thread…maybe I just needed to let it out and tell it someone.
I do not know how to handle that situation…if I do not find a solution to pay the landlord, me and my wife, and our two little kids will need to leave the apartment and do not have anything to stay.

So…if you guys have any ides, life pro tips, let me know…

Thanks for reading guys! Love you guys! Full homo!

. Phone Post 3.0

Shitty, thoughts are with you and the family. You shall overcome, just focus on April and the work coming.

CONGRATS on the newborn!

Wish you the best of luck, going into debt with high interest loans is not the way out.

Obligatory Rocky Quote:

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”

TryhardNobody - How are you broke but you have a lawyer?
The lawyer is paid by the...call it "welfare".
There are a handful lawyers that work for broke people. Don't know the name for that kind of lawyer in English.
But I guess you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0

Hessian - Shitty, thoughts are with you and the family. You shall overcome, just focus on April and the work coming.

CONGRATS on the newborn!

Thanks man...these words alone are great and it feels good. Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

So you've been working and haven't been paid for work done since last October or you haven't worked since last October? Phone Post 3.0

gxcva - Wish you the best of luck, going into debt with high interest loans is not the way out.

Obligatory Rocky Quote:

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
Thanks man! I grew up with the Rocky movies and it still give me shivers. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Heres a pro tip. Stop having kids til you get on your feet
Could be right. Plans were different and things went the wrong way. Maybe you're right...but that's the situation. Phone Post 3.0

Slash - So you've been working and haven't been paid for work done since last October or you haven't worked since last October? Phone Post 3.0
I was working and did not get paid a long time ago. That's when the trouble started.

My last job was finished last year October. That was a different one. They planned to get my a follow up job which did not work out. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Sorry to be a douche. Im usually skeptical at first. If this is real i wish you the best of luck
No need to be sorry...I truly understand that...I would love to be in another situation. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Heres a pro tip. Stop having kids til you get on your feet
Sorry but this is what stuck out to me.

Pet hate Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - Keep having more kids. Maybe you can land a reality show for having like 17 kids. Boom, bills paid. Phone Post 3.0
Damn...that's it! Could be that easy... Phone Post 3.0

So you are broke and have been for awhile, and you decided to have another kid? I can tell from your post you are not really responsible. I wish you and yours the best but if you are looking for a handout I am not your guy. Phone Post 3.0

So you haven't worked since October? nd you're waiting for April to start a job? Is that correct? 

Right now you need to go to every construction site you can find and ask if they need a laborer, or go to a place like labor finders and see if they have work. 

Also taking on debt is not the way to get out of debt, unless you KNOW you have gauranteed steady income coming in the near future.

Dirtywhiteboy -

So you haven't worked since October? nd you're waiting for April to start a job? Is that correct? 

Right now you need to go to every construction site you can find and ask if they need a laborer, or go to a place like labor finders and see if they have work. 

Also taking on debt is not the way to get out of debt, unless you KNOW you have gauranteed steady income coming in the near future.

Thanks man...that's a good tip I will take care of! Phone Post 3.0

Vic Vinegar - So you are broke and have been for awhile, and you decided to have another kid? I can tell from your post you are not really responsible. I wish you and yours the best but if you are looking for a handout I am not your guy. Phone Post 3.0
Yes...you may be right. I do not see myself as responsible. But maybe it needed so long to wake up for me.
I try to get my shit together...way too late... Phone Post 3.0

Where do you live?

My suggestion is to learn to write more concisely. Cut to the chase and leave the stream of consciousness in your head. Phone Post 3.0

Where do you live now?

Have roofing experience? Get up to Massachusetts asap... Snow is wrecking havoc on roofs here. Phone Post 3.0

Hammerstein - Start a GoFundMe? Is it just rent you're trying to pay? Maybe post your signed & accepted contract that starts in April so people might feel more comfortable about sending funds. If I were in better shape myself I'd send a few bucks your way. What's your monthly budget look like? Are there areas that you can cut back at least until your contract kicks in? Family/friends that can help with food or other expenses to free up some funds?
I thought about that way, too. I've read anything about it and maybe I just get the wrong information.
Every site was telling that you need to do some kind of business plan to make it successful. But maybe it's a try.

No idea where to stay...food wouldn't be the issue as we get paid the rent and some extra money for food until April by the gov.

Also thanks for your thought. But my thread was not to hold my hands open for anyone to drop their money. But thanks a lot for the thought! Phone Post 3.0