I’m Normal Girl

Rambla -
Steven McTowelie -

What a disgrace.

Has she even given any excuses yet?

From her Instragram:

"gabigarciaoficial: Everyone is looking for an excuse, but when it comes to health and our lives they can say it’s anything.

My life first.

pass the photos to the side!

Unfortunately a few days ago I measured my pressure and was high, I thought it was only that day.

When I got off the plane in Japan I went to my training and started to have a headache, my eyesight blurred and my nose bleeding all the time.

I warned my team, but I did not tell anyone because I did not give up.

After all my training, my nose was bleeding from leaving a towel next to it.

It was fine the night before and I decided to cut the weight the next morning, but I woke up with fever and again with my nose dripping, high blood pressure.

Too much stress before traveling, unfortunately I still do not control my body, but I control my decisions.

For those who have lost a brother, dying for a cut of weight would not be my choice.

All together, menstrual period, high blood pressure, it was necessary to cut 17 pounds.

I chose to live.

No need to post any explanation, but no one knows what people are going through.

Do not judge.

Thank you @rizin_pr @rizin_staff for cherishing my life.

I went up to the Saitama ring and apologized to my fans, who continue to support me and asked for my return.

I’m going to rest, and get better back in 2018.

With lots of news and going all the way.

#rizinff #rizin2017 #gabigarcia#teamgabigarcia"

Lmao.

You can try to use excuses about health when you miss weight by a couple of pounds and your body starts to shut down.

This thing didn’t even attempt a cut and came in 26 lbs over.

Fuck outta here.

Hmmm… I wonder what causes hypertension in a “super fit” professional athlete?

Why doesn't she just go into pro wrestling?

It's not like she has better options imo.

This pretending to be a pro fighter thng is weird.

MountainMedic - Hmmm..... I wonder what causes hypertension in a "super fit" professional athlete?

Is it steroids?

I have zero respect for juicers....especially when they already are  bigger than all their opponents.

Honest Lee -

I have zero respect for juicers....especially when they already are  bigger than all their opponents.

This was my point in the Cyborg vs. Ortega thread. It's one thing to use something when you're going to fight someone your size. It's still shitty, but it's definitely not as bad as juicing when you already have every advantage the way Gabi and Cyborg do (did* for Cyborg since I'm stating this in regards to her known failure).

She is so unlikeable

Don’t sign the contract if your life is in jeopardy to make weight. And don’t expect sympathy when you miss by 25+ POUNDS!!!

It's too bad they don't make the old school James Bond movies anymore. SHe'd be a shoe-in for a freak show thug like Jaws(RIP Richard Keil).

CaptainNemo -

Jesus Christ Gabi is huge. 

Racer X -

It's too bad they don't make the old school James Bond movies anymore. SHe'd be a shoe-in for a freak show thug like Jaws(RIP Richard Keil).

Reminded me of the Russian character from dodgeball that was on Ben Stiller's team
palmmute -
Racer X -

Reminded me of the Russian character from dodgeball that was on Ben Stiller's team
Her nuclear power plant team are the reigning 5 time national champs. Show some hespect.

What a freakin circus.

...at least we get to see Shinju Auclair in a couple of days woooooohoooo

She’s gotta have a 6 inch clit by now. Just. Wow. 

CaptainNemo -

Fuck, she must be a DEMON in the sack 

Heres what Im gonna need

Im gonna need some Gatoraide 

Im gonna need a shit load of coconut oil

She's truly unlucky to be born a woman.