I made a GSP Poster, any good?

Bored today so I was messing around on photoshop making a GSP poster.

http://imageshack.com/a/img198/8859/s2j4.jpg

I think your use of the WFA technique when shading was brilliant Phone Post 3.0

whats wfa

whats wfa

whats wfa

i had to reupload i noticed the chain was off, fixed now

Wfa? Whats that? Phone Post 3.0

WFA = wrong fucking account, get fucked faget

Wow I guys are dick heads and I wouldn't say it's WFA there is tons of this here.

I'm on my phone but looks well done op Phone Post 3.0

looks good, but beep

i dont get the wfa commnet still but thanks lol

Diego Sanchez wants his cross back.

Ah you nailed "Dark place" GSP. Looks good! Phone Post 3.0

I don't like the cross at all. The rest of it is very very good imo.

2Fort - WFA = wrong fucking account, get fucked faget
Wrong forum asshole? Phone Post 3.0

Definitely needs more contrast... the entire image is dark and the only thing that is really bright is something that is obstructed (a flaming phoenix or something?)  The focal point (the middle GSP) has a very limited color range and ends up looking a bit muddy.  Overall it just kinda looks like a fantasy/medieval wallpaper with GSP pasted in front.

Not trying to shoot you down, just give you some constructive feedback.  The images look cleanly cut out with nice defined edges, the composition just needs work.  Practice makes perfect!

WuDaddy -
2Fort - WFA = wrong fucking account, get fucked faget
Wrong forum asshole? Phone Post 3.0
Yeaaah. I thought it was wrong forum asshole. Phone Post 3.0

meh. at least put quebec's flag somewhere.

its in GSP's logo for crying out loud.

"Definitely needs more contrast... the entire image is dark and the only thing that is really bright is something that is obstructed (a flaming phoenix or something?) The focal point (the middle GSP) has a very limited color range and ends up looking a bit muddy. Overall it just kinda looks like a fantasy/medieval wallpaper with GSP pasted in front.<br /><br />Not trying to shoot you down, just give you some constructive feedback. The images look cleanly cut out with nice defined edges, the composition just needs work. Practice makes perfect!"

your right its really dark. I made it lighter, is this
better?

http://imageshack.com/a/img713/7624/p8kl.jpg