I made it to Colombia. AMA

I made a thread about going to Colombia a couple of weeks ago. Well I'm here now, and I'm taking the day to relax so if there's anything you'd like to know ask away.
So far I've only been go Cartagena and Santa Marta (where I'm poolside now).

Say hello to Juan Valdez for me. 

coca?

Weather?

How many rails you've done?

ABCTT_Pan Head -

Say hello to Juan Valdez for me. 

Good stuff. Basically the Starbucks of colombia but much better

StankieEdgar - coca?
I've been offered a few times by random guys on the street in Cartagena. Seemed sketchy so I didn't pursue. One guy wanted me to jump into his car with some other fella really late at night. He said his name was Tony Montana. It wasn't worth the gamble.
When the right opportunity comes along, I will partake.

thedogofdogs -

Weather?

Currently 88 degrees in Santa Marta. The humidity isn't as bad as it was in Cartagena, but you'll still be soaked in sweat from walking around.

What do the women look like? 

if you head towards Medellin, you must go to Guatape. Fun party town and go climb "the Rock" The view up there is amazing!! Such a beautiful country!! I still have a couple bottles of aguardiente stashed in the pantry.

Say "hi" to my dad, if you run into him.  If you go to any of the places in Medellin, where old gringos go to pick up women, you'll probably run in to him.

Captain assman -

What do the women look like? 

Well captain assman, just a hunch but something tells me you'd be in heaven here.

Ay dios mio...There is so many drop dead gorgeous women here. Even the prostitutes are smoking.

guitarmanzan - if you head towards Medellin, you must go to Guatape. Fun party town and go climb "the Rock" The view up there is amazing!! Such a beautiful country!! I still have a couple bottles of aguardiente stashed in the pantry.
Will do man, thanks. I look forward to getting to Medellin. I wanna climb that rock.

Pig Bun -

Say "hi" to my dad, if you run into him.  If you go to any of the places in Medellin, where old gringos go to pick up women, you'll probably run in to him.

Lol. He's my competition then. I'll look out for him

How long are you there for?

The Last Donut -
StankieEdgar - coca?
I've been offered a few times by random guys on the street in Cartagena. Seemed sketchy so I didn't pursue. One guy wanted me to jump into his car with some other fella really late at night. He said his name was Tony Montana. It wasn't worth the gamble.
lol do you look like a tourist? I wonder if that's worked for that guy before.

DaveFu -

How long are you there for?

Until my travel budget runs out, so maybe 4-6 weeks?

StankieEdgar -
The Last Donut -
StankieEdgar - coca?
lol do you look like a tourist? I wonder if that's worked for that guy before.
My skin is tan, and if I just walked around without opening my mouth I could pass as a local, but I was standing in front of my hotel smoking a cigarette when he pulled up.

That probably has worked for him before to be honest. Lots of dumb gringos running around getting themselves into all types of trouble. I've talked to a couple of people already that bought coke, then shortly after the police search them a demand a bribe to not take them to jail. In both instances the bribe was $100

pics or gtfo! imo...