I made my XFC debut last night. How'd I do?

As tough a crowd as the UG, I don't know why I'm asking this. That being said, I respect you guys. What'd you think of my national TV announcing debut? Phone Post 3.0

Got it DVR'd will watch and report back after I get off of work this afternoon. 

i was there and  you did fine

theringmaster - As tough a crowd as the UG, I don't know why I'm asking this. That being said, I respect you guys. What'd you think of my national TV announcing debut? Phone Post 3.0
I thought you did great.. alot better than what I have come to expect from non UFC type events. Phone Post 3.0

Also Voted you up Phone Post 3.0

I saw he whole show, I thought you did great.  VTFU

theringmaster - As tough a crowd as the UG, I don't know why I'm asking this. That being said, I respect you guys. What'd you think of my national TV announcing debut? Phone Post 3.0
Was poker night so it's DVRed. Going watch it before the prelims get started. Phone Post 3.0

Harry Carey would be proud brother.. Congrats on a killer job! Phone Post

BernardHopkins - i dont think anyone watches xfc brah so you wont get many opinions round here

most of the ppl saying you did great probably just want a vote up and didnt see it

You're tripping. Everyone with axs that likes mma watched it and that's a lot of ppl. The first 2 fights on the main card were nuts. Phone Post

I watched and thought you did a great job. Great show all-around, per usual for the XFC. Love the show the fighters always put on and a couple of guys from my gym have fought on it, so I'm on the XFC war wagon.

It'll all be on YT by the end of the week. Phone Post 3.0

Great job Cyrus. You look like you have done it 1,000s times. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the fights just because I was flipping channels and seen ya. Gotta support my boy. Phone Post

My wife and I were there sitting about 8 rows back and I have to say you did an outstanding job sir!!!!!!

Keep up the good work, you have a good voice and delivery.. Phone Post 3.0

You did great brotha I was gonna make a thread cause I thought that was the first time you did it ... Keep at it you'll become infamous in no time vtfu Phone Post 3.0

I appreciate all the support, and definitely welcome constructive criticism. Only way to become the best. Phone Post 3.0