i make the best rap mixtapes. rap fans come here

I've been making rap mix tapes for the past 15 years. every couple weeks I take all the latest and best new songs and make a mix tape.

if you're a fan of rap you need my mixtapes. you will not regret it!

I listen to artists such as lil Wayne rick Ross meek mill ace hood kanye west jayz jadakiss fabulous jeezy drake Cassidy Jim Jones young Chris freeway etccc...

if you listen to crap rap like tech nine immortal technique bone thugs etc just gtfo of my thread lol :)

anyone who wants a link to the mix tape send me a pm and when I get home I'll send the link.

guy I've been listening to Wayne before he was even famous. he's a good rapper and he makes a lot of good songs.

Carter 2 and Drought 2 are actually not bad. Lil Wayne has put out some good stuff. Not in a while though. Phone Post

lil Wayne puts out good shit all the time. he's one of the most consistent rappers in the game. rarely is he not putting out new shit.
a lot of it is not album songs though so most people don't hear it

You are saying Lil Wayne, Drake > Bone Thugs n Harmony?

farnsworth.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Your list of rappers that you like isn't as good as you think. Please don't PM me or post a link to one of your mixtapes here, you're ego won't be able to take it.

quality - Your list of rappers that you like isn't as good as you think. Please don't PM me or post a link to one of your mixtapes here, you're ego won't be able to take it.
. Phone Post 3.0

N9ne you fag Phone Post 3.0

Lil wayne is great and bone thugs are crap rap?

No fucking way, lil wayne is a prime example of how poor mainstream rap has become Phone Post 3.0

Wow this dude is delusional LOL. Lil Wayne almost spit out my cheerios Phone Post 3.0

its not that tech nine can't rap but you need good production his is garbage and he doesn't make hits. being lyrical is good but if u can't make good music then who cares.

JerseyCityMMA - You lost all credibility when you mentioned Wayne with Hip Hop...is this a joke thread?
lol vu Phone Post 3.0

if tech nine is so good why isn't he ever featured in hit songs? cause he's not. nobody wants tech nine on their album.

I told u this thread is not for people with shitty taste :)

Tech is awesome and gets a lot of respect from rappers he's not featured on hit songs/doesn't get mainstream play on purpose he doesn't want to be associated with that Macklemore has plenty hit songs doesn't make him a good rapper plus you don't have Kendrick and te rest f the tde crew there nor action bronson so your list ain't shit Phone Post 3.0

fracnoc - if tech nine is so good why isn't he ever featured in hit songs? cause he's not. nobody wants tech nine on their album.

People that think popularity/sales = quality are almost always imbeciles Phone Post 3.0

Immortal Technique ?? Crap??

Phone Post 3.0

dillon66 - 
fracnoc - if tech nine is so good why isn't he ever featured in hit songs? cause he's not. nobody wants tech nine on their album.

People that think popularity/sales = quality are almost always imbeciles Phone Post 3.0

good thing I don't go by sales then. a lot of rappers I like don't have good sales.

I like good music. don't knock it until you hear my mix tapes

then come back and say sorry you were wrong :)

fracnoc - I told u this thread is not for people with shitty taste :)
Then what are you doing in it still? Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
fracnoc - I told u this thread is not for people with shitty taste :)
Then what are you doing in it still? Phone Post 3.0

trying to teach you noobs what good music is :)