I met my wife yesterday.

Went on a date with a woman, from the very first time we talked, I knew. Haven't stopped talking to her since, either on the phone or on a date with her.

I haven't even held her hand, and I'm calling my shot. I just know.

2 Likes

Well this sounds like a recipe for you getting your heart broken. Too early for feelings. 

2 Likes

These types of Immediate connection type situations rarely end well 

1 Like

Faggot. 

2 Likes
Sincognito - 

Went on a date with a woman, from the very first time we talked, I knew. Haven't stopped talking to her since, either on the phone or on a date with her.

Make sure you tell her all of that......as soon as possible.

1 Like

Then do this............

1 Like
WHIPCRACK -
Sincognito - 

Make sure you tell her all of that......as soon as possible.

Sound advice.  You're on the path to winning, OP.  

Also, in before OP is found by the local authorities wearing his future wife's skin as clothing.

1 Like

Alimony at First Sight?

3 Likes

Bang her then tell us how you feel

1 Like

Well, you got any pictures I can jerk off to? You selfish motherfucker. 

WHIPCRACK -

Then do this............

Way too fucking soon for this bro. I'd say not until this Thursday, then he should pull this move.

She's fucking someone else right now

1 Like

All the best, keep us posted 

Knew I would marry my wife when I first met her. Good for you

2 Likes

"Way too fucking soon for this bro. I'd say not until this Thursday, then he should pull this move."

What was I thinking?  Al's correct.

But you should definitely buy her jewlery very, very soon. 

1 Like

Innie

in

Seriously though, I hope it all works out for you two.  That feeling is amazing.....Those first few months to a year where you can't get enough of each other. 

I'm also impressed you haven't even held her hand yet.  In the era of men sending dick picks before a first date....you're playing this correctly.

Hard to explain it isn't it op?  Hope the best for you.  Try, TRY, to play it slow.

1 Like
Sincognito -

I hope you're kidding.  But if not, congrats. I went out with one 10 years ago and it was the most awkward date ever. So we tried a 2nd time and It was like a switch just flipped and we meshed perfectly.  Then I went back to my ex.  Don't do that.