I Might Have To Upgrade My Underwear

Feels like I’m sitting on my balls these days, I constantly have to keep lifting my balls up.

Anyone recommend a balls supporting brand ?

I’ve been sitting on my balls for years and refuse to wear any sort tight underpants because they all make my balls uncomfortable.

Let them hang, bro.

3 Likes

Maybe there’s new tech in new underwear

Saxx

1 Like

I suspect that you’d like those old timey ones with the flap in the back.

2 Likes

SAXX - nothing else comes close

1 Like

There isn’t. I try “the new best” every so often and they are all ball bunching lies.

Looks like saxx is minimum $25 for 1, $44 for 2.

I might have to buy a used one from an OGer

3 Likes

I made the switch to tight whities just for humor reasons.

I look better and feel better than ever!

Ordered the Hanes Men’s Comfort Flex Fit Total Support Pouch Boxer Briefs**

3 for $16.98.

Trying these before spending $25 per saxx underwear

71Imi8TFgzL.AC_UY350

comfyballs.no

Best boxers I ever had. Dont know if they ship internationally

Under Armour Boxerjock Charged

1 Like

Suspenders. Little uncomfortable at first but it gets easier.

Recently. Bought 3 pairs of saxx. Game changers.

3 Likes

You have long balls. There is a Curb your Enthusiasm on this.

1 Like

It’s not the underwear alone. I think the scarf plays a part in making you look better

3 Likes

Grandpa balls checking in. I have been on a search for comfortable underwear for hiking and such for about two years. I’ve tried many brands including Saxx and under Armour boxer jock has been my favorite.
Also, I always got the size I thought I was, then I used the sizing charts they have and actually took measurements. I was getting one or two sizes too big. Getting the right fit makes a world of difference.

Find the right underwear and just spend the money. I wear tommy john, they’re $25+ per pair. It’s all I wear and they’re phenomenal. Worth the money.

Don’t cheap out. You wear underwear most of your waking time, a few extra dollards is totally worth it.

1 Like