I miss Jettdogg.

Just kidding. Fuck that guy.

But dude committed E-suicide in the most brutally embarassing fashion. I always thought he was full of shit but his exit from the forum makes me think he was posting authentically.

That final thread demonstrating his punching power by smashing empty paint cans would have been legendary if he hadn't deleted it so quickly. Very few of us actually got to see it.

All we have left is this amazing screenshot. We have Tryhard to thank for it IRC.

1 Like

I saw the thread but didn't click. I wake up sweaty regret filled panic some nights over it. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Yeah, what happened to that guy? i don't remember. Phone Post 3.0

Explain the paint can thing and what led up to it. Phone Post 3.0

My one regret that I will take to my grave is I never got to see the video. :(

1 Like

In for answers

I saw it...it was glorious. I love how Jett started a thread calling out OSM and OSM's first post was ok, I'll fly to you. Then the dick tucking and outrageous claims started...lol he was ripped and hit like iron Mike.

Throwing punches in the back of a panel van at empty paint cans while the van shook was beautiful.

I can't remember the context of the thread but he basically had a meltdown. It started when he compared himself to a prime Mike Tyson. There were other comparisons that others may remember.

The thread turned into a complete shit show with everybody calling him on his bullshit.

JD unravelled more and more as the thread progressed until he finally posted a video of himself punching empty paint cans in the back of a moving truck.

He quickly realized his error as one frame showed his face and he asked for the thread to be deleted.

This is all from memory so if someone has a better account I welcome it. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

TFK_MrSmiff - I saw it...it was glorious. I love how Jett started a thread calling out OSM and OSM's first post was ok, I'll fly to you. Then the dick tucking and outrageous claims started...lol he was ripped and hit like iron Mike.

Throwing punches in the back of a panel van at empty paint cans while the van shook was beautiful.
Thanks brotha. Pretty much what I remember as well. Forgot it started with him calling out OSM and then getting completely dominated by him.

What a lunatic that dude was. Phone Post 3.0

Thread was called '60yr old OldSchoolMike drunken threats' iirc

Straydog24 - 
TFK_MrSmiff - I saw it...it was glorious. I love how Jett started a thread calling out OSM and OSM's first post was ok, I'll fly to you. Then the dick tucking and outrageous claims started...lol he was ripped and hit like iron Mike.

Thanks brotha. Pretty much what I remember as well. Forgot it started with him calling out OSM and then getting completely dominated by him.

What a lunatic that dude was. Phone Post 3.0

My pleasure my friend

I was there. I saw it. One of the better moments in OG history.

Jettdogg called out someone (can't remember who) and said he would smash him. Dude showed up in the thread and said tell me where and I will book the ticket today. Jettdogg posted the video in hopes of scaring the guy but it only fueled the flames and the other guy doubled down. Jettdogg ran scared, thread backfiring like no other.

As for the video, it seemed to be a Michael Bay production. Jettdogg putting on his gloves, wiggling his fingers and showing jazz hands like a homosexual incredible hulk.

He rears back, landing a thunderous right hand on the can. The boom sounds like a cannon shot and the earth shakes. 2 more thunderous rights and the camera shakes uncontrollably with 2 more cannon shot explosions.

Jettdog turns around, content with the destruction he has just laid before us. The paint cans sit there dented, never to be used again.

The end Phone Post 3.0

5 Likes

TexDeuce - I was there. I saw it. One of the better moments in OG history.

Jettdogg called out someone (can't remember who) and said he would smash him. Dude showed up in the thread and said tell me where and I will book the ticket today. Jettdogg posted the video in hopes of scaring the guy but it only fueled the flames and the other guy doubled down. Jettdogg ran scared, thread backfiring like no other.

As for the video, it seemed to be a Michael Bay production. Jettdogg putting on his gloves, wiggling his fingers and showing jazz hands like a homosexual incredible hulk.

He rears back, landing a thunderous right hand on the can. The boom sounds like a cannon shot and the earth shakes. 2 more thunderous rights and the camera shakes uncontrollably with 2 more cannon shot explosions.

Jettdog turns around, content with the destruction he has just laid before us. The paint cans sit there dented, never to be used again.

The end Phone Post 3.0
VU for masterful storytelling. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - I was there. I saw it. One of the better moments in OG history.

The end Phone Post 3.0

This is what I was after.  Have a VU for your troubles!

Oh, right. I remember this thread. I bailed after he went awol. He was going to fly to KC and fight OSM.

So he hasn't come back since? Hey, Tuffer hasnt been around since about the same period of time. Coincidence? Phone Post 3.0

myersei - Oh, right. I remember this thread. I bailed after he went awol. He was going to fly to KC and fight OSM.

So he hasn't come back since? Hey, Tuffer hasnt been around since about the same period of time. Coincidence? Phone Post 3.0

Tufer is here. His name is originallayandpray now

TFK_MrSmiff -
myersei - Oh, right. I remember this thread. I bailed after he went awol. He was going to fly to KC and fight OSM.

Tufer is here. His name is originallayandpray now
When did this happen and why? Phone Post 3.0

...and whats jettdogs new name? Phone Post 3.0

rufus -

My one regret that I will take to my grave is I never got to see the video. :(

That makes two of us :( Phone Post 3.0

I was lucky to see the video. I watched it as least 10 times laughing my ass off the entire time. Phone Post 3.0