I miss Manitoba mosquitoes

"Seriously, if someone hands you a ball and says "Would this hurt if it hit me in the head"? What do you do?"

The only other option is if you get her to throw it into your face hard enough it bounces off the ceiling.
But she probably wouldn't go for it, and then nobody gets hit in the face with a ball.

btw I'm picturing a ceiling as high as walmarts, so it must have been a hard shot

I think the bbq girl should have got hit with something for bringing the idiot to the bbq.

You know what now that I think of it and after my girlfreind reminding me. One of my buddies said something to him and I also busted his balls pretty good.

I remember asking him right in front of Michele if he was going to try to "Hit that ASS" along with some other cocky shit. To the point where says to me "you must be the dominate male of the party" LOL

I think I also said he could call me "DAD" and if he wanted a spanking I could spank him if he wanted. I dont remember this but I was reminded the next day.

This was at a BBQ where I was preparing myself for brazil by drinking multiple Caipirinha?s all night.

LOL!!!!

Nah. The dude was just some jackass who one of her friends brought along. If anyone should've gotten blasted in the dome, it should've been the dude who decided pissing in the backyard is ok BBQ etiquitte. Alas, we're talking about Regina here. It's not the centre of lavatorial enlightenment. Of course, here in Vancouver, you smell piss everywhere; and usually mixed with something. Walk by a bakery that's next to an alley and you get a nose full of piss and baking bread. Delightful.

My compliments, by the way, to you AJ for maintaining your chill. I would've probably risen from my chair and exacted justice on the lawn-pisser by slamming the BBQ on his hand; which would invariably have led to a downward spiral of human behavour, which likely would have ended with a gang of enraged towns folk chasing me from yard to yard like some demented fox hunt.

I am hoping to see some snow while I'm back.

Soon the mosquitoes will figure out how to survive during the winter so they can sting you year-round.